Long, long ago

More than four hundred years ago, people settled onto the island called Kiri no Yuru, better said Misty Night Island. At the start, only two families settled there, building the first two houses out of the forest that took the whole space of the island. But, there was someone on the island already, the race of the giants, that had build a big castle made of stone and marble deep inside the forest, big enough for two hundred full-grown giants to live inside. No one in the growing village knew about rhe castle or the ten giants that lived on the island too.
More than one hundred years, almost two hundred years later, the village was big enough for one thousand people to live in. Everything went well for the people of Horror, until one day, one of the giants found them. The people who saw him started screaming in fear and ran away, just as the giant was about to greet them. You need to know, the giants of Misty-Night-Island always greeted everything that lived, even if they were about to attack them. The giant went back to the castle to tell the other ones of his kind that new things were on the island.
The screaming and the fear soon turned into anger and hate, as the people of Horror claimed Misty-Night-Island for themselfe, but also the fact, that 'dangerous creatures' lived on the island. They did, what every human did, when he wanted the country for himself and didnt want to share it with inhabitants, they took their weapons and went into the forest, ready to claim the island completely for themselfe.
The giants, on the other hand, were going all, except for a six year old giant, towards the village and didn't recognize the villagers inside the mist, as it was already too late. Many gunshots fell and hit the giants into the faces, stomaches etc , as they all died, not knowing where the attacks came from.
The villagers, who were victorious, went back to Horror to have a big feast of victory. Everybody was happy, except the little giant, that was left behind in the castle, just running into the forest, where he found the bodies of his family and started to cry, not knowing what he could do now. Over the years, that he lived lonely, his sadness and anger became pure hate towards the humans, that killed his family. After 200 years, he finally managed to controll the power, that was given to him at his birth, the power to control his shadow and especially the shadows of other persons, using them to create an army of zombies. Today is the day, where the monster of the forest, the giant Gecko Moria, was about to meet the group of teenagers, that wanted to find out about the mystery of the forest.