Fourteen

1 month later

You and Jimin were still together.

You wanted to ask your father what changed his mind, but you liked how things were, so you just let everything be.

Right now, you were sitting on the couch beside Jimin, watching movies on netflix. Your father was just in the other room, doing his own thing. You asked him earlier if he wanted to come watch with you and Jimin, but he refused, saying he did not want to interrupt the both of you.

You were both focused on the movie, when Jimin's phone rang. He puts his phone up in the level of his eyes. "Huh, its an unkown number." He says. You look at the phone and see that it didn't have any name, just the contact number.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Answer it. You'll never know, it might be someone who changed their number  or something."

He looks at you and you know what he wants.  "Yeah, I'll pause the movie."

He looks at you and smiles. He stands up and goes near the window as he picks up the phone.

Jimin's POV

I pick up the phone and look out through the window. "Hello?"

"Hey." A feminine voice says.

"I'm sorry who is thi-?"

"I have something important to tell you." She cuts me off and doesn't answer my question. How rude. 

"Huh? Who is this?" I repeat my question.

"Fine. Remember the girl in the bar a few weeks ago?"

I remember, of course. That morning I woke up, I couldn't remember at first because of my headache. But when Chae told me everything, I recalled and I was furious.

"Why are you calling me? And how do you have my number?" I didn't even mind my manners at this point.

"I got your phone number that night. I don't know I just wanted to."

"Oh. If you don't have anything to say worth my time I'll go now. If you'll excuse me, I'll continue watching movies with my girlfriend."

I was about to end the call, when I heard her shout from the other end.

"Wait! Please."

"What?!" I put back the phone near my ear. I could feel that Chae was getting worried at this point.

"I have to tell you....that I'm pregnant."

LMAO this girl is getting on my nerves. What does she want me to do? Come back running to her because she thinks I love her? Not even close.

"Okay? Why are you telling me anyways? What do you expect me to do?" I tell her.

"You don't get it do you?" She says. I was already confused at this point.

"You're the father."

I nearly dropped my phone because of that. You've got to be kidding me right? Does she think this is funny?

"And why would I believe you?"

"Do you think I would contact you again if it wasn't yours?"

I was silent after that. She had a point. But then again, she could just be fooling me. I didn't know what to do.

"Look, I'm sorry. For everything." She continued. "I shouldn't have done what I've done. I was drunk, and I went out with the girl who I knew was a bad influence. I- I really am sorry."