"It's hard but it's for you, my love"

Hi po sa mga readers pls mag ingay naman kayo para ganahan ako XD

Sorry po sa late update..

Hehe busy po eh (^__^)7

~~~

Justin's Pov

Here I am going back to the Philippines for the last 6 months of my life I just wanna ba happy but... there is one person that I wanna see the most. I wanna ask for forgiveness and I wanna make sure that the one I treasure and love the most is happy and she is none other than Sophia Denelle Curtis.

Isa pa  sa mga dahilan ko kung bakit ko gustong bumalik dito ay dahil nabalitaan ko mula sa isa kong barkada na isang casanova na daw siya he send me a picture. Well she very beautiful, proud, confident and almost perfect. But I want to see the old Sophia or shoukd I say Denelle, the sweet, innocent, good and simple Denelle. The Girl that I love.

Alam ko namang kasalanan ko to eh

~Flash Back

The first time I saw her I knew that she's the one

we're happy I courted her, then we're officially on. Everything's fine until the day that... nalaman ko na may cancer pala ako. stage 3. And the doctor said that it is near to stage 4. Kaya napag desisyonan ko na lumayo sa kanya habang ma aga pa, para na din less ang pain para sa kanya.

Everything was planned but I didn't plan to change her. 

Tiffany is my friend and she is also my lover, when the time that I was diagnosed she was there she knows how I love Denelle and she said that she was willing to help, I accepted her help.

Everything was planned but in hurting Sophia it was a mistake. Tiffany asked for forgiveness and what can I do? She was just willing to help me..

2 weeks after our final plan Denelle showed up completely different. I want to bring her back before she completely change into someone that I don't know, she thought that I want her back because of her changes but she was wrong.

 ~End Of Flashback

After that Tiffany went to U.S para ma ayos ang mga kailangan ko by the time na magpapagaling sana ako. Pero ayun di pa rin ako gumaling at ngayon may taning na ang buhay ko. I have to accomplish my mission before the day that I pass away.

~~

May nakapag sabi sa akin na celebrity na daw si Denelle.. I mean Sophia, kaya kailangan ko ring pumasok sa showbiz para mapalapit ako sa kanya, syempre kasama si Tiffany dahil siya ang nag aalaga sa akin. I signed a contract for a movie with Denelle and today is the day for us to meet.

"Sophia and Stephen, meet Justin and Tiffany"

Saka ako humarap, pero ang ikinabigla ko ng makita ko na her blue eyes are now black. I was really confused, gusto ko siyang tanungin pero sino ba ako? ako lang naman ang taong nanakit sa kanya o parang mas bagay ang taong sumira sa kanya. She was looking at me coldly, emotionless na para bang di niya ako kilala.

After a long day here I am writing in my notebook the notebook where I am writing all my thoughts, confession and expiriences ito ang ibibigay ko kay Denelle in the right time

"It's hard but it's for you, my love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~