Chapter One

I wake up and lay in my bed for a while I stair at the ceiling. And think. I look at the clock on the wall. I've never been the person for watches, or alarm clocks. 5:27 A.M. I tend to wake up early. Every morning adrenaline pumps through my body , like a bicycle pump, how it pumps air through the tire. I look outside. Average Oakland winter, cold, rainy, and cloudy

I head towards my closet and look through it. I settle on a white long sleeve shirt, a black winter coat over it. I put on blue washed jeans, and brown knee high boots. I put black gloves on and grab a white umbrella. I sneak downstairs and grab a blueberry muffin. I go to the fridge and grab mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, honey smoked ham, and provolone cheese. I also grab some sourdough bread. I grab a butter-knife and gently glide it through the mayonnaise and spread it on my bread. I put two slices of ham and then I put lettuce, tomato, and ham. I put it on a plate and sit down at the table while grabbing my muffin that I had set on the table earlier. I sit down on the stool and put my plate on the table I grab my muffin and start eating it. I set down my muffin down on my plate and get up and grab the remote control. I turn on the T.V. I turn on some old cartoons. I don't know why but I always feel happy if I start the day with a old, funny, classic cartoon. I go back to the table and watch the show from their. I see a commercial that catches my eye.

'Do you think you can dance?' The sales marketer says.

'Do you need more dance equipment?' she says again.

'If you said yes to any of these I recommend you come on down to dance dance dance supplies.' she says.

I sort of lost interest after she says dance supplies. I have enough dance supplies. in my room under my bed I have it full of my dance equipment. and in my closet I have all my dance memories.

I finish eating my muffin and start eating my sandwich. I start to pay attention again when the show comes back on. When the commercials come back on I get up and wash my dish I clean it and put it away. Once I'm done washing and putting away my dish I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I pass the living room I pick up the remote and turn off the T.V.

I finished brushing my teeth I put on light make-up. I put on a little bit of concealer on my blemishes. I put on foundation and powder. to finish it off I put in mascara and a little bit of chapstick. Once I'm done I go outside and go for a walk. While I'm on my wall I notice a kid in the park looking around with tears welling up in her eyes. I go up to get and ask her what's wrong though I think I know what's wrong.

"What's wrong sweet heart?" I ask with full care in my voice.

"I-I c-can't f-f-find my-y mommy." she says stuttering the words because she is crying.

"Here grab my hand," I say standing up and offering get my hand. She takes it and I finish. "and go find you mommy." after about a bit over 2 minutes, we find her mother.

'Oh my gosh, Nicole I've been looking everywhere for you." she says picking up her daughter and slinging her on her hip.

"Thank-you so so so much for finding my daughter and bringing her to me." she says, with a genuine smile on her face.

Oh no it was my pleasure." I say. "my name is Sage." I say.

"I'm Katelynn, nice to meet you but we better be going, she has ballet rehearsal." she says. When she does it brings a smile to my face starting young helps a lot. I wave goodbye and walk back home. I just hope today is going to b a great day.