Night out🔞

*sorry for not updating this more. If you have suggestions on story's or ways to improve my writing let me know ❤️*
(Warning: smut 🔞 let me know if you want more like this or my other ones:)
Your POV

You went to your room to get ready to go out. You straightened your hair did you makeup and got dressed. You didn't have much time so it was lucky you were quick at makeup.

 You didn't have much time so it was lucky you were quick at makeup

It took you half an hour to get ready

It took you half an hour to get ready. You put on heels and walked down stairs.
"That was quick" freezy said getting up from the floor after having a wrestling fight with Simon
"Yous all ready?" You asked. Simon got up of the floor and turned to look at you, his jaw dropped
"Wow" He said. A couple seconds later he noticed everyone staring at him. "Ehm yeah I'm ready" he said rubbing the back of his head.
We all laughed at him and followed him to his car. He wore a white jumper with grey flowers over his sleeves
"Bog is flying in from Guernsey soon, he said if he's not too tired he'll join us" freezy said waiting for Simon to unlock the car door.
"Oh good I haven't seen Harry in ages" I smiled. Simon looked at me and then looked down as I said it, I forgot how jealous he got when it came to me and Harry. I grabbed his arm and squeezed it, he looked at me and smiled.
"SHOTGUN!!!" Jj shouted like a five year old
"Let y/n sit in the front jide, she'll want to be close to Simon" tobi said
"But I called it..." Jj frowned
"It's fine" I laughed "I'll sit in the back"
Simon got into the drivers seat and Jj sat beside him. Behind them were tobi and josh and then me and freezy sat at the very back. Vikk decided not to come because he was behind on uploads.
We got to the club and walked to the bar. I tried to order a coke and vodka but freezy stopped me
"Shots only tonight" he laughed ordering a round
"No problem, don't forget I'm Irish and can handle my drink." I smirked at him taking my shot.
We spent most the night dancing until we decided to take a brake. There were corner seats upstairs so we ordered another round and sat around. Josh came back with out shots and freezy checked his phone
"Harry's almost here" He said.
I looked at Simon who didn't look happy
"Why are you getting so weird every time someone mentions him?" I asked
"Because I know he wants to hook up with you" he replied
"Well don't worry about it because I don't want to hook up with him. Sit here and put your arm around me so he knows we're together" I said moving over so there was room.
"Ok in a minute, I'm going to get two more rounds" he said walking away. After he left Harry walked up and smiled.
"Alright boys" he said hugging freezy and tobi
"Hey y/n" he smiled at you
"Hey harry" you smiled back standing up to give him a hug "simons just gone to get a round of shots, hell be back soon"
He nodded and sat beside me
"Did you miss me" he said winking at me
I wanted to be friends with Harry but I didn't want it to look like we were flirting because that would hurt Simon
"Of course I did Harold" I said rubbing his head to mess up his hair
He got my hand and pulled it down "I spent a lot of time on that" he said
"I was just fixing it, don't worry about it" I smiled at him.
He took his hand of my wrist and put it on my leg. I paused and tried to think what to do. I looked at freezy and saw him stare at me. I gave him a look to say 'help' he understood and jumped onto my lap
"I missed you too Harry" he said laughing.
Harry glared at him. Simon walked back to us and put our shots on the table. He raised and eyebrow at cal on my lap and laughed.
"Don't worry boss, I'll let you sit down." Freezy joked at Simon. I grabbed to shots and took them quick and let Simon sit down beside me
"Hey harry" Simon said smiling.
"Hi slender man" Harry joked standing to hug him
"Hah stole your seat" Simon shouted after sitting down and putting his arm over my shoulder
Harry raised an eyebrow at us. I put my hand up and held simons with it so he would get the point. Harry walked away with tobi freezy. Josh got a message before turning to us.
"Freya wants me to go to hers, I'll see yous later... congrats again" he smiled at us. He stood up and told Jj he was leaving
"Aw now I'm third wheeling... I'm going to find a girl" he said walking away
"What happened to that girl he 'really liked'" I said to Simon
"Who knows" he said before kissing me "did Harry say anything?"
"Sort of, I'll explain later" I replied.
*night continued with us taking more shots and dancing.*
Time skip, getting home.
We decided to go home after we got very drunk.
"Who's driving" I said looking at Simon
"Shit, I forgot I was the driver... I've drank too much we may just get an Uber" he said.
I nodded and picked up my phone. "10 minutes it says" I told him.
Tobi freezy and Harry were going to get their own Uber and Jj left with some girl so it was just me and Simon. The Uber came eventually and we stumbled in. Simon gave him the address and he drove us home.
"Thank you" we said while getting out the car "have a good night" we smiled.
We stumbled inside and up to simons room.
"Sleep In here tonight" Simon said with his arms around me pulling me tight.
"Ok, let me get changed." I said giving him a peck on the cheek and pulling away
"Noooooo" He wined.
He wrapped his arms around me again and fell back onto the bed pulling me with him. He laughed and kissed me before turning us over so he was on top. He kissed my lips and moved down to my neck. He started leaving hickeys on my neck and color bone. He moved his hands down to the zip on the side of my skirt pulling it down and tugging my skirt off. His hands moved back up to my underwear, he pulled them off to.
"Simon." I whispered "you're drunk"
He looked up at me "and" he said with a smirk.
I smiled at him and pulled on his hoodie. He took it off and I tugged at the top he was wearing under it until he took that off too. I admired his color bones and rubbed my hands up and down his back. He started rubbing my clit making me moan. I turnt us around so I was back on top and I pulled off his pants and boxers at once. I started giving him head. He reached out to his dressed and got a condom. I took it and rolled it onto his penis.
*well, make the rest up for yourself, everyone likes different stuff soooo....*