the 10 minute war

Quick note most tape is electricity proof that's the only reason Sero isn't getting electrocuted.

Sero and Kirishima rush forward. Sero immediately aims for Kaminari's waist wrapping tape around it and pulling him towards the two. 

Bakugou ran at them hoping to gain the upper hand and capture the human tazer. Kirishima runs at the explosive blond reaching out and grabbing his wrists, he pushes down, effectively throwing both boys to the ground.

 The blond fought against the redhead punching and kicking in an attempt to break Kirishimas hold on his wrists. Kirishima, on the other hand, was fighting to stay alive, he was dodging punches and explosions while trying to stay in unbreakable. 

While the two boys are grappling on the ground Mina runs at Sero using her acid for speed. she reaches for Denki, Sero jumps to the side pulling Denki along with him. Sero rushes back at MIna a glint of determination in his eyes.

 He runs past her grabbing her wrist and launching her at Denki. They collided with a thundering smash Mina flailed on the ground for a few seconds after being electrocuted, then shot up straight as a rod. 

"Woah!!" she screams "Just you BakuHoe!!"

Sero rips the tape off his arm letting Denki free and rushes at Bakuguo who had pinned Kirishima and was attempting to blow him up.

Sero jumps at the pair, tackling Bakugou he rolls a little way dodging Baugous explosions eventually Sero gets himself pinned to the ground his face pushed into the dirt.

"you lose tape face." the explosive blond growls into his ear, Sero flails around flipping himself onto his back. Hanta pushes his knee up onto Bakugou's back, hooks his foot into the back of Bakugou's knee and kicks out sending the explosive boy flying off of him. Sero pins Bakugou's wrists above his head,

 "Wrong again Explosion boy," the brunette says 

Kirishima pulls Kaminari over, Mina trails behind. Sero stands up and lets Kaminari put a hand on Bakugou's back. The blond flails and goes still before standing up. Sero and Kirishima scream victory as they hug each other. 

The five teenagers begin the walk back to their dorms smoking a joint as they talk. As they arrive at the dorms they mumble goodnights and head to their respective dorm rooms Sero and Kaminari walk together, In the elevator, the blond rested his head on the brunette's shoulder. 

the ding of the elevator on the third floor echoed in the silence. 

"night Sero," Kaminari mumbled

"night Kami," the brunette mumbled as the elevator doors closed separating himself from his friend.