Chapter 19

Hanji's POV
"It's because of me...I was the one who caused the accident and thus, I was the one who killed your father..." Levi said.

"This isn't a a good joke." I say trying to make it sound like he was joking.

"I am not joking Hanji... I am the reason he is dead...." He said and looked down.

"Stop joking around midget, it's not nice." I say not believing him.

"I told you I am not joking! I am a killer Hanji..." He said and I noticed that tears had started forming on his eyes.

"No... You are lying!!" I said not wanting to believe it.

"Hanji....I am so sorry...." Now the tears started rolling down his face and I knew they were real...
But I didn't want to accept it. I didn't want to accept the fact that the person I cared the most betrayed me this way....

"No, no, no, no you are lying! Stop lying! It's not nice! It's not funny!" I said with tears rolling down my cheeks...  I looked at him but he was crying as well. That moment my emotions took over...  I couldn't think of anything. Even though Levi was talking to me, I couldn't hear him.  And then images of me flashed right before my eyes... An image of me waiting in the murgue  for the coroner to call me in order to identify the body, me seeing my father dead and then...his funeral. However the last image lasted longer...

"To think that I loved you...." I whispered.

"What did you say?!" Levi said surprised.

"TO THINK THAT I LOVED A MURDERER LIKE YOU! I WAS SUCH A FOOL FOR LOVING YOU! I HATE YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON THAT EVER CAME TO MY LIFE!" I said letting my emotions take over.

"Hanji I-" he tried to say but I interrupted him.

"SHUT UP! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! MY FATHER WAS ALL I HAD AND YOU TOOK IT FROM ME! I HATE YOU, NO ACTUALLY I DESPISE YOU!" I said angrily, got out of the car and started running.

"HANJI WAIT! He screamed as he got out of the car too and started running after me.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME! I DESPISE YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST! DON'T EVEN COME NEAR ME! YOU ARE A MONSTER!" I said I while running as fast as I could with my eyes closed and tears running down my cheeks.

"HANJI  I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT... I NEVER WANTED TO!" Levi screamed so that I could hear him.

"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID EXCUSES! I HATE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said and run even faster than before.

"HANJI PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN! I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS YOUR FATHER, AND EVEN IF I DID, I DIDN'T WANT TO CAUSE THE ACCIDENT!" He screamed even more.

"I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!" I kept saying, with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FELT WHEN I REALIZED I WSS THE ONLY ONE ALIVE! YOUR FATHER WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO DIED! MY FRIENDS DIED AS WELL! YOU THINK I DON'T HATE MYSELF FOR THAT! THAT I DONT BLAME ME?!  He kept saying now running faster and covering most of the distance between us slightly catching up to me.

"I DON'T CARE! I HATE YOU! I WISH I NEVER WORKED WITH YOU!" I said while crossing a road without noticing that a car was heading my way.

"HANJI WATCH OUT!!" Levi screamed. However, I had no time to react.....

Sorry about it being short. But I felt like stopping it here.  Till next time.