~A Start to Trusting~

Jason's P.O.V

     What am I thinking? Keeping a wolf in my house. Don't I need to have a permit to keep a wolf? I let out a slightly irritated sigh as I sat back, I'll deal with these questions later. I noticed the wolf watching me. He looked scared but something else was there. Was it curiosity? I shrugged it off as I had just started to fully notice his odd coloring. Purple and white. White Isn't so weird but the purple? Isn't that impossible unless...maybe he's a white wolf and some stupid kids decided to paint on him. 

     I looked up from his coat and his eyes met mine. His silver eyes seemed to sparkle even though the light Isn't on. This can't be a normal wolf, It's a lot less aggressive than a normal wolf would be, maybe it has some dog in it, or maybe he just knows he has no chance of escaping or hurting me. I looked away from his eyes and over to the wound on his head, I might as well just bring him to the bathroom since I need to clean this purple off him. 

     "Guess I should get you in the bath, huh," I stood up and looked at him but he just continued to stare at me, this time his head was tilted slightly and he was clearly confused. I always found it cute when dogs tilted their head. I walked over to the door way and looked over my shoulder at him, "well, are you coming?"

     Again, all I received was a stare. This is going to be difficult...I don't want to hurt him but I've got to get him in the bath somehow. Hmm, would it hurt him if I picked him up or dragged him? Guess we can try then. Can't promise I wont get hurt again though. 

Nero's P.O.V

     Why's he walking back over to me? I continued to stare at him, unsure of what else to do. I didn't want to talk and freak him out if he Isn't one of those men. If he Isn't than maybe, just maybe, he can protect me from them. No, no no no no no, what am I thinking? Why would he protect me in the first place, he's just gonna dump me back in the forest. Then I'll be alone and vulnerable again. Unless....maybe I can somehow convince him to let me be his pet? Not something I really wanna do but, I don't know If I have a choice. Freedom or captivity, you obviously know what one I'm going to pick.   

     I had gotten so lost in my thoughts again that I hadn't noticed he had walked over to me and was picking me up. Maybe I should stop daydreaming, or do it less. He carried me in his arm like I was some kind of small dog. Where was he taking me anyway? To the...what was it? The bath? Sounds weird but It doesn't sound scary. What did it stand for? Bad at the....hmm...happiness? He looks like he's bad at being happy... I looked up at him, his eyes were a dull red, much like the other people from that place. What had caused him to loose his sparkle?  

     I watched curiously as he opened the door to another room with weird objects in them. I recognized the toilet and sink but, what about that weird thing against the wall? It looked like a long bucket, but a lot bigger? No, scratch that, it looks like...well, I don't know what to compare it to. He walked over and set me in it. What was it, a cage maybe? Would bars shoot up from the side of it and trap me? I watched him turn a nob then clear liquid started flowing out of a spout. I jumped back, startled, then I curiously sniffed the liquid, It was only water... I knew that, pfft. 

     Why did this object dispense water? I watched it start to rise around my paws, eventually he turned it off and reached for something. Suddenly water was being poured over me, what was he doing? I tried to get out but he didn't let me, was he trying to kill me?

     "Will you stop moving? I'm trying to clean you," he glared as he poured water over my head, causing me to attempt to shake the water off my head. I sat down, I don't wanna get on his bad side, if I'm not on it already, or if he even has different sides. He reached for something else, a bottle, and squeezed it. Some kind of white stuff came out of it, it smelled good at least.