Scout

Walking to Eijuns room with a plate of fruits in her hand, Yui kicked the door open. Inside, Eijun sat, defeated, on the chair. He was listless, study books all around him lying on the floor and a worn out headband on his head.

Lifting her leg up high, she balanced the fruit bowl in one hand and then threw he leg down, kicking Eijun off the bed.

"Oi, wake up already Eijun. Some scout from Tokyo's here to see you."

Eijun jumped up in tears and shook his head back and forth. "I'm screwed, Yui!" He screamed as tears ran down his face. "Everyone's flying away, leaving me behind!" Yui grimaced. The poor boy looked like a mess.

"I don't care, baka-mura, just haul your ass down already!" Yui slapped him and he reluctantly got off the bed.

"Yes, ma'm..."

Downstairs, the whole family was gathered around the kotatsu, Eijun with two red bumps on his head. Yui sat cross legged next to Eijun, and the scount from Tokyo in front. The scout had sharp lioking glasses, and her hair was toed up. But most importatly...

Were her boobs.

They. Were. Huge.

Yui looked down and back at the scout. Then down again. Nope. If the size determined how well you would do in life, Yui would do pretty bad-

"Nice to meet you." The scout cut in. "You must be Sawamura Eijun. I'm the assistant director of the Seidou High School baseball team. My name is Takashima Rei." She gave a brief smile. "We would love to have you on our team."

At the word Seidou, Yui looked up. Her eyes narrowed slightly.

"Seidou High School?" Eijun asked.

"Oi! Seidou High is a famous baseball school that's been to the nationals numerous times!" Eijuns grandpa yelled at him.

"Is that supposed to be amazing or something?" Eijun was confused.

Huh.

"Waittttttt Eijun, hold up a second. You don't know Seidou, as in that Seidou?!" Yui yelled. Even Rei looked shocked.

"Never," Eijun replied ever so bluntly.

"...SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Eijun was slapped by Jii-chan harshly, and Eijun fell flat on the ground.

"Please excuse my grandson's ignorance," Jii-chan apologized. "But why him...?"

"I was present at the game he played yhe itger day and saw great talent in him."

Jii-chan cut in. "But there was an incident after the game."

The female scout laughed, "yes, the use of his wriss in his slaps truly represented his ability as a pitcher."

"Pfft- HAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Yui laughed out loud. "Hey, Eijun, did you hear that? She said your wrists represented- PFT- your ability— HAHAHAHAHA!"

"This is your chance, Eijun!"

"Tell her you'll accept the offer before she changed her mind!"

"We need to celebrate with a feast tonight!"

Every one of his damily members crowded around him, pressuring him on. Eijun sat up, recovering from the slap.

"Wait a second! I'd rather play with my friends here! It's going to be hard to play in a stuffy environment like that!"

Eijun protested against them. Yui curiously glanced at the scout as her face darkened and she pushed her glasses up.

"I see," she muttered. It was as she gave up on scouting him—

"So, when would you like to pay us a visit?" She asked cheerfully.

Huh? Yui blinked once, then twice to see if she wasn't hearing things. Not only was Yui shocked, sk were the others. Eijun crawled foward frantically. "Wait—!"

"We're going to get busier as time goes on, so jt would be nice if you could come as soon as possible."

I-Is she even listening??

Eijun blankly stared at her. The answer is, Yes, she is, but does she care about what you say? No, she does not.

The scout laughed slightly. "Anyways, you should come to one of our practices soon. It would be better for you to see it in person. Then—"

She got up, "I shall take my leave now. Please excuse me."

Eijuns family bud farewell, and the scout started walking towards the door. Yuigot up as well, muttering a I'll be back in a jiffy, and trailed the female. Yui caught up to the female who was putting her heels on in the doorway.

"Please wait a second." Yui called out.

The female turned around, "Yes? Ahh... you are?"

"Chizue Yui. Im currently 15 years old, a high school freshman." Yui stuck her hand out and the other female shook it. "I waa going to greet you later this year when I officially enrolled in Seidou, but..."

Yui glanced up with her eyes, making sharp eye contact with the elder female.

"Is it possible to apply as a manager for the Seidou baseball team now?"

!!!!!!! 1 yr since I last updated! Thats crazy guys. I guess I'll see you next year then? Ty for reading!!!