Prologue

My name is Kaithlene McLaren or Kaith. My family is wealthy enough to buy anything but Love. I don't have that much friend because some people are just trying to make me their friend because of money. I'm looking for a real friend, the one who doesn't care if I'm wealthy or not.

Yes, I'm in love to a guy who doesn't even know me. That's why I just wish that Love can be bought. I think he doesn't like me back because all the news that he hears about me are all negative like Stupid, playgirl..., and many more. People think that I use money to buy a guy but No!!! Luckily I have my friend, Rose Smitten. She's pretty famous and so am I. My life isn't that bad though. I still have friends with me. Speaking of love. The guy that I admire most is Evan Woods. He is part of the It Club, it is a club that has the most-likable Guys in our school.

My friend, Jack, tried to join them but the guys didn't let him join because they think that Jack is a total nerd. Evan is the most popular guy in it club because of his generosity, and care for the other students. All the girls in my age wants to be his Girlfriend. But I've never seen him with his arm around any girl before. People say he doesn't want to lead on girls, and he's waiting for the right one

I've been so depressed because of the bullying.. I decided to go on the cliff and jump... It is the easiest way to die.

I got my feet at the edge of the cliff, I swing my right foot so that it's dangling. A tear roll down my cheeks and then someone pulled me away from the edge and both of us fell on the ground. Hovering over me is a familiar face, one that was well known in my school.

Evan Woods

"What the hell do you think you were doing?!" He shouted at me, as I pushed him off of me.

my vision was still blurry from my tears, as I wiped them with the back of my hand with frustration.

"Wasn't it obvious enough?" I hissed, standing up, as I brushed the dirt off my coat. "Everything was going fine until you interrupted me."

"Well do you really think that I will just sit there and watch you jump off a cliff?" Evan asked me angrily.

He followed me as I walked. I got aggravated, and pushed him away from me with my palms.

"You don't know a thing about me!! If I want to kill myself, I'm going to kill myself!!"

I walked back to the edge of the cliff, as my hands shook by my sides.

"I'll give you 10 seconds to run. Or else you'll witness my bloody body at the bottom of that lake."

Evan bit his lower lip, not uttering a word.

"Fine? Is that how it's going to be?" I snapped. "Congrats, Woods, you'll be the witness of my suicide."

I stepped forward, but before I could fall down, I felt a tug by wrist. Evan pulled me backward..

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed, letting tears fall down my cheeks. "Let me go!!" 

Evan clenched his jaw.

"I'm not gonna let you die"

Tears streamed down my face, as I ripped my wrist out of his grip. 

"Why do you even care?" I sobbed "You don't even know me!"

"Your Kaithlene McLaren, the quiet girl that sits behind me in AP Calculus."

"Is that it?" I raised an eyebrow. "Pathetic."

Evan pulled me forward, so that my chest was pressed against his. What the hell did he think he was doing?

"Get away from-"

"Give me 10 days." Evan started off.

"What?" I spat, trying to get his body away from mine.

"Give me 10 days, and I can give you ten reasons not to die." Evan paused. "And if I can't change your mind by then, you can go jump off that cliff."

I pursed my lips. "You don't mean that."

"I do" Evan sternly said. "Do we have a deal"

I bit my lower lip. "I don't know"

"Do WE have a deal?" he repeated, ignoring what I just said.

I gulped, as I stared up into his breath-taking blue eyes. They looked so genuine and sincere. Did he really want to save my life?

"Deal"