Chapter 2-Day 1.2

As I was walking to my chair, Avyline tripped me with her un-fabulous foot. She just smiled and said sorry to me but she can't fool me, she's just pretending. I gave her a do-it-again-and-your-dead look which made her look away.

I sat beside Rose and Jack, but I realize that I'll be a third-well to both of them so I told them that I'll just sit at the table across theirs. I am alone in that table so I can focus.

The teacher came in and disscuss something about the activity. I didn't bother to listen, it's just a waste of time. After class, it's lunch time

I bought a ham sandwich and 2 cupcakes from the Pastries. I also bought a strawberry milkshake. I ate and saw Woods walking in, I looked down, expecting that he wont notice me.

But he did.

"Hi, McLaren, why are you alone? Where's Rose and Jack?" He said with a smile.

"Why do you care?" I said coldly.

"Can I eat with you?"

I didn't say a word.

"I'll take that as a yes"

He sat across me and took out a pair of sandwiches and a water. He ate rapidly and I just watched him.

After lunch, more subjects went on. The other 3 subjects is a sched with Evan. In Math, English and Science, I got to answer all the questions correctly so the Teachers gave me an A+ in participation. Until, dismissal. I walked home because Jack said that his Father will fetch him and Rose went home early because she got sick.

I was walking home, until a car stopped me.

Woods

"Get in, I need to disscuss something with you."

As I get in, silence surround us.

"1st reason, you are Smart enought to graduate College and get a job immedietly. You are the smartest of all the students."

"That's all you wanna talk about? Waste of time" I got out of his car and continued walking. He pulled down his car window and shouted

"9 more days and 9 more reasons."

I ignored him and went straight to my house. I can't wait to cuddle in my bed. I'm sure, tomorrow, I'll get back to the old me. Hyper and Happy.

I promise

_______________________________________

A/N: Hi peeps. So uh, did you like the story? If you liked it, please watch out for more chapters to come... more wonderful...

Promise. Please also read my 1st Book ever, "Can I have a WORD with you?" It is also a romance with a twist.. thankeeeee ♥♥