Chapter 5

SATURDAY!!!!! Finally, rest day! I've been tortured enough in school. Too much of projects. I hate school. I got enough torture for this week. I can't handle another one, I need rest.

I went down to drink some milk, I saw a sticky note on the fridge,:

"Hey sweetie, I need to attend an event today sorry for not waking you up. There will be a guy, I think his your friend, coming over to accompany you. Have fun, I won't be back until tomorrow. You can invite Rose and Jack if you want.

                                                                                                                         Mom XOXO"

Wow, my mom left me, yay!! I can do whatever I want to do. I wonder who's the guy she invited over to accompany me. Maybe jack, but wait, my mom said that I can invite Rose and Jack if I want to, so, it's not Jack, but who? I found Lasagna inside the microwave so i ate it. It taste really good. As I was enjoying the food, someone knocked on the door. I ran down the door because I know that it is the guy that mom send to me. I'm excited to meet him, I tripped over the carpet and managed to stand up again. Clumsy.

I opened the door and i was shocked to see the most angelic eyes I've ever seen.

Evan Woods.

So..... My mom send him? What should I do, I look like a zombie.... He just saw me like this.

"Hey McLaren, looking good today. What makeup did you used?" He said sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon. Mom send you here:? how? He doesn't even know you?"

"She knows me of curse because I talked to her once and said that we are close friend. How do you think I would know that she's already late for her meeting?"

I just rolled my eyes at him. I let him in and he just sat on the crouch, acting innocent.

"Stop acting so innocent-like Woods. You suck at it"

"Oh really? Well you suck too at being a Bad Girl"

We just glared at each other, then I moved back to my seat and continued eating my lasagna

"Umm, Woods. About the suicide event. Did you tell my mom?"

"No. why?"

"Nothing, I don't want her to know that her daughter is trying to kill herself"

"Then why did you tried to jump?"

I can't answer that question. What? should I just tell him the truth that I've been so depressed and that I know he can't love me back? No way. Over my almost-dead body!!

"What are you eating now? Smells good" He changed the subject

I put up my fork like a sword and pointed at him "Don't you come near my baby"

he raised his hands, showing that I won and that he wont come near my "baby" which is the Lasagna.

I laughed at his expressions. His so cute.. wait what?! Oh my gad, what's gong on to me, I'm falling in love more and more to him, I like the way he smile and laugh.....no, no, no, no, no,.........

I pushed the thought away.

"You know, I can make a better lasagna if you want"

"You can?" I raised my left eyebrow

"Of course. The most likable-guy should know how to cook."

"You sure that's the only reason?"

"Yes"

"So like uhh you think that the girls will like you more because you know how to cook?"

"Yes"

"But why did Jack told me that you failed the Cooking Class"

"Fine!! you got me. It's my mom's recipe and she said that I need to know this because she'll let me cook next time"

"Got cha"

He walked across the kitchen and started cooking. I didn't consume all of the Lasagna that my mom ordered last night, because I want to see if which is better...