prologue

" I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Iyanna mumbled lowly , looking at him if looks could kill she'll be dead right now.

" You could've just told me what it was." He chuckled knocking the lamp off the nightstand.

" I...didn't want to hurt you and I didn't mean for it to go on that long." She flinched hearing another one of the glass lamps hit the wooden floor.

" Enlighten me on how you sleep around with a nigga fa' a month and don't mean it." He told her staring at her with so much hatred in his eyes.

Iyanna stood staring at the floor thinking how could she let this love affair go on for a month. She knew it bound to come back and bite her in the ass. The thing is she only cheated to get back at him for all the times he cheated.

While she stared at the floor in deep thought she heard movement , causing her to lift her head and seen he was making his way towards her.

" I'm sorry...." She spoke lowly as he started to back her up against they room wall.

" Sorry ? You wasn't sorry when you sneaking around fucking on dat' opp ass nigga." He pushed her up against the wall wrapping his hand around her throat.

Hearing his Louisiana accent flow out put her on the edge.

" Please don't do this." She plead with tears falling down her face.

" You really thought you could get away with this huh ?"

All the trust and love he had for Iyanna was now gone.

" He didn't mean nothing to me."

" Just like you don't mean nothing to me." He looked down at her seeing her breathing slow down. Before he dropped her to the ground he reached down snatching off her promise ring he gave her for they anniversary.

" Give me my ring back."

" Watch out."

" I'm not moving until you give it back please don't give up on us that easy."

" Nawl it's over."

Hearing them words made her heart shatter in pieces.

" Kentrell....please don't do this." She plead following him out the room.

Before she could grab him he had already made his way down the spiral stairs and out the door. She slid down onto the floor and pulled her knees up to her chest looking around the now empty house that they once called home.

But it was now over all because she wanted to get even and sleep with his enemy....

••••••••
-Nayee🕺🏽💚