four

Kentrell Gaulden

As I smoked on the blunt I rolled I sat looking at the wall thinking about what had happened. Not only did I invest in her I waisted three years of my life. I even cheated myself but I gave it all up for her. But , I donr gave Iyanna plenty of opportunities to go be with somebody else. I knew something wasn't right when she came home at 6 inna morning smelling like another mans cologne. Hell I was dumb enough for wanting to propose to her ass at her birthday dinner. Shit, it wasn't gone stop me from killing Gee though.

Since his ass wanted to play hide in seek I started killing people he was close with , which was gone make him come from out of hiding and want revenge and I was gone still him where he stand. I just wanted to know what was going through her head when she was fucking him. Was this some type of revenge she wanted ? I don't think I can trust Iyanna and I don't think i'll be able to forget this. I wasn't no sad ass nigga , the fact is she went and slept with mt enemy out of all people. It was fuck her.

" Kentrell you is killing my vibe around here , you better go home." Teelee said coming in her guest room. She was letting me stay here even though I knew Iyanna was bold enough to come here. From what Teelee told me , her ans Iyanna had fallen out because of what she told her. They'll be cool in a few more days.

" I've only been here for a week and some days. It's time for me to go already ?" I shook my head and stood up from the bed stretching.

" Yes you have a house that can pay off at least twenty people tuition. So I don't see why you stay here when you can stay on one side and she on the other side. Y'all gone have to talk one day." I smacked my lips not listening to anything she was saying. Her and my mama was the only ones trying to get me to talk ro Iyanna.

" That ain't my house nomo' that's her house. What I look like going into her house and invading her space ? Mama won't mind me coming over and staying." It was the truth I rather stay at a hotel or my mama house before I went back and stayed in that house. Ian feel right staying in that house knowing what she did.

" You gotta go home one day. Now that she done cheated you know how it feels to be betrayed by somebody you love. And as I recall you bought that house for y'all." Teelee said walking out the room with me following behind her. What she wasn't understanding that it wasn't my house nomore.

" Whatever i'm about to head out come lock the door." I grabbed my keys from her table and headed towards the door. Eventually I was gone have to face Yanna , but not right now. I knew once we sat down and talked I was gone need a blunt to stop me from hurting her. Ian never think she would be the one to hurt me the most.

" You finally going home. God has finally answered my prayers." She started smiling while I chuckled. With everything going on Teelee was there from the beginning now she was getting annoying.

" Girl shut yo big head ass up. I ain't going to talk i'm only going so I can get some more clothes." I made sure I had everything as I walked out the door.

Since I called Kayla and told her to have Iyanna out the house while I was going there , I knew she wasnt to be there. No doubt I was the never type to be in my feelings , but knowing she layed down with this man and then came home and kissed me made me sick to my stomach.

Once I got in the car I threw my phone in the passenger seat and started driving towards the house. I could've easily put her out but it'll have to be a cold day in hell before I do so. The house was big enough for me to still stay there , I just didn't wanna be around her. I don't give a fuck about how she feel she wasn't crying when they was fucking. Yet there's still apart of me that wanna hear what she gotta say.

As I pulled up I texted Kayla a quick thank you because all the lights was off meaning she was gone. Since it was still early I would be able to get some more sleep. Walking up in the house made my skin crawl. It didn't feel right being here knowing our relationship was over. There was still some love left , hell I was positive this was the girl I wanted to marry and have my babies. After packing me some more clothes I took a shower and layed back on the bed.

I knew everything she was doing since I had people following her when she would leave and we have cameras in the house. From the footage I watched a few days ago to me it looked like she was falling into depression. Ian never seen Iyanna go this long sad or without eating. Although it looked like she gained a bit of weight.

After I took me a nap I was gone head to Kayla place to finally sit down and talk to Iyanna.

———
I took a seat on Kayla couch as I waited for her to come out the bathroom.

" Kayla where Iyanna at ?" I asked her seeing her face expression change. Kayla bit her lip as she looked off to the side. I knew she was nervous or finna lie cause that's the only time she ever did that. Something was telling me she was with him but I ain't wanna jump to conclusions. Sht I was hoping she wasn't cause I actually thought about giving this relationship a chance after I killed Gee.

" K-kentrell she told me she was running to the store. It'll only take her a few minutes." I cocked my head to the side and looked at her. I hated being lied to and it was obvious she was with this nigga.

I pulled out my phone and texted Kd for her location only for him to tell me she was at Gee house. I chuckled and slid my phone back in my pocket.

" She tell you what store she was going to ?" I asked standing up from the couch. It was only person I wanted to talk to at this moment and she wasn't here on earth with me.

" No , Kentrell she should be back soon the store probably just around the corner." I waved her off and laughed Kayla couldn't lie to save her life. Something was telling me to go to the house and wait on her but I decided against it.

When the time was right she was gone explain to me why she cheated and why she went back to this nigga. After I left Kayla house I went and checked inside a hotel.

••••••
-Nayee🕺🏽💚