ten

Kd

" Y'all heard about Iyanna being pregnant with Gee baby. That shit crazy man." I looked over at dude as I recognized him from yesterday. Ain't no way in hell Trell knew about this cause his ass would've been started hell. After all, this nigga could've been lying.

If it was true then that was foul as fuck. Not her being pregnant but because Gee was about to have a beautiful service. Shit was about to get hectic. Right or wrong I was standing by my nigga Trell I just hoped Gee was asking god for forgiveness before he left earth. Plus I knew some shit was about to pop off.

" Mane' where you hear that wack shit from ?" Shaking my head, I leaned up against my car crossing my arms across my chest. This lil nigga was finna start world war three, and somebody wasn't going to survive. As I looked him up and down my eyes almost popped out my head as I seen how white his ankles was. Niggas started slanging drugs and forgot about lotion.

Instead of being out here running his mouth he needed to be in the house slapping lotion on them ankles. It wasn't none of business though cause obviously he ain't care how he looked coming out the house.

" I was in the store when Fredo told me but he said Gee denied the baby cause shit wasn't adding up." This nigga Fredo was running his mouth I see. Ouu I couldn't wait until Yb killed him and the rest of them niggas. The sun was going to shine bright when it happened.

" How y'all gone listen to a snitch ? But aye this a warning stay in the house cause a war is about to began." I chuckled watching his face frown up. Just wait until Yb find out about this.

" What you mean stay in the house ? I got money to make and ion see you putting money in my pockets for me to stay in the house." He stood up from leaning against the brick wall and pulled his pants up.

" I see niggas acting tough now. Yo service gone be beautiful as well. I'll see you at yo funeral." I laughed seeing him come towards me before his friend pulled him back. I was gone fuck this lil boy up.

" You lucky he holding me back. Man I'm gone." He yanked away from his friend and walked off. Just for that I was gone catch his granny slipping and knock her down her front steps.

I sat down in the car, as I listened to Joe argue with his babymama about Kingston. That wasn't important though what was important was seeing did Yb know about all this. Although that was important I realize snitches was going to be snitches and Fredo would be getting his stitches soon. Man it was gone be a beautiful day.

Kentrell Gaulden

After reading the text message Kd sent me, I was ready to find both of them niggas. Not only was I pissed off but if it was true I'm sure Iyanna would've told me considering we was texting last night.

" I gotta meet Kd somewhere. You staying or leaving ?" I looked down at Jania as she layed beside me. I stood up grabbing some clothes getting dressed.

" I'm staying and where y'all going ?" She asked causing me to get irritated quick. Ian question her so ian need her questioning me. That was just how it was.

" What up with all the questions ma ?" Shit was beyond me at this point. I looked at her as I threw on my Nike Windbreaker and then bent down putting on my Air Forces.

" I just find it funny that he just texts you outta no where and now you're leaving. Let me find out." She rolled her eyes and rolled over not facing me anymore. She was tripping if she thought she was gone talk to me any way.

" Ian trying to hear nun chu' saying right now. I'll let you know when I'm on my way back." I grabbed my keys and phone. Before heading out the room I looked at he one more time shaking my head. Shorty had issues for real.