Chapter 10 : Are you hiding something to us?

Yein's POV
We went to where my sister possible could be but the staff in the clinic said that she's with 13SPBS. So went to their room which is only for them.

"I'm scared to meet them" i said.

"Don't worry their are kind and friendly" She said to cheer me up.

We arrive at the front of their room. I started to knock and someone open the door.

"Oh Hello Soyeon and Jeong Yein?!" A boy said in shocked tone.

"No, im not Jeong. Im Seo Yein."

"Oh sorry. I though your Jeong - nevermind. Im Kim Seokjin. What are you two doing here?"

"Im looking for Jisoo-unnie. Is she there?"

"Yes, Please come in" He said and we enter the room.

The room is big. Actually it doesnt look like a room it's house with 10 doors at 2 floor. Kitchen with complete Tools and Equipment. Living room with 60 inch Flat screen TV. A library room with a grand piano on it's side. Another 2 doors at side of the kitchen. I could only say 'wow'.

"Guys we have a visitor" he said yelling from the living room.

"Take a sit" He said. One of them arrive slowly with random look and some of them actually know me already.

"JEONG YEIN?!" They said and unison except for the others who already know me. Why are they calling me Jeong? Im not jeong. Who the hell is Jeong Yein?

"No, she's not Jeong Yein. She's jisoo's unnie younger sister." Jungkook said.

"Right, she is my sister. They just have the same name." Jisoo-unnie said.

Yoo jiae's POV
"Right, she is my sister. They just have have the same name. It's just coincidence that they look alike. You know if someone has the same they also look alike" she said nervously.

The first time i also saw yein. That is also what i think. I'm sure it's not coincidence. Is jisoo-unnie hiding something on us?

Yein's POV
"Nice to meet you again, yein." Sujeong-unnie said.

"You know each other?" Mijoo unnie ask.

"Yes, we meet at the martial arts competetion so as Taehyung, Kei, Jimin, Jungkook and Mr.Choi. and i also met Jiae-unnie when i was at the infimary room the day i got scratch by the demon" i said.

They one by one introduced their selves. They all look familiar to me.
I think i met them or heard their names somewhere. Nevermind it's not important anyway.

"Anyway, why are you here, my little sister?" My sister ask me.

"I just want to see you."

After some hours of chatting. WE, Soyeon and I got back to our dorm. One question pop in my mind.

"Do you know who is Jeong Yein?" I ask.

"She's my brothers childhood bestfriend. They were very close that no one could spread them apart. I can't remember anything about her because i was still very young age when i met her."

"Where is she now?" I ask.

"Nowhere to be found. Some other said she already died cause the day of the war between shadowhunters and demon. She was caught by the demons and bring her somewhere she could possibly be killed. Ever since that day my brother stsred to change his attitude. He became rude and cold person towards to everybody especially girls"

"Do you know that you look-like her?" She ask.

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's just sleep i'm tired. You should sleep to it's your first day tommorow." she yawned.

"Ok, goodnight"

"Goodnight too."

Yoo Jiae's POV
After Yein left. We all go back to our rooms. My roomate is Jisoo.

"Jisoo, Are you hiding something to us?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" She seems confused.

"Are you hiding something about your sister?" I ask her.

"Please, dont tell the others especially to jungkook"

"Dont tell me-" i was cutted.

"Yes, She is Jeong Yein" i was very shocked. I can't even say a word.

"My mom told me not to tell the others especially to Yein. Do you know why my mom didnt send her with me here? Not only because she was sick and weak. She's also going to find out her real identity and if mom and dad will gave yein back to the Jeong's the clave will going to though that they kidnapped her. So please dont let everyone know. I'm beging you." Tears started to fall her eyes.

"Don't worry your secret is safe. Are you going to keep this secret forever?"

"Not until everything is settle. I'm going to find a way." She said.

This chapter is too short forgive me😊😊Dont forget to vote.