New year part 3

Hey guys sorry for the long wait so like last time I will start the story off with a previous of what happened

then scrap ballora rolled her eyes and look at Freddy and golden Freddy and said to molten Freddy: Let's take them to their friends and
molten Freddy said: sure why not
So he grabbed them and dragged them to their friends
(Now back to the story)
Golden Freddy POV:
I hated the fact that we are being pulled by Molten Freddy I look over to Freddy and I can tell that he is worried about are friends and that's when Molten Freddy stopped that's when molten Freddy grabbed something and hit scrap ballora in the head I was really shocked he said: sorry but these are lefty's friends.
He looks at us he Sigh and he unties us Freddy was really stupid and try to hit molten Freddy and molten Freddy Dodge the punch and said:that was stupid and come on let's warned your friends. Freddy looks at me and I said:fine let's go. We started to walk and we got there and everyone was looking at us and I said in my head were die.

Ballora POV:
I was trying to calm down but golden Freddy and Freddy was back but they were with MOLTEN FREDDY I was Panicking and then I yelled: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!
Golden Freddy: he helped us
Freddy: gold is right he is here to help us
Molten Freddy: ThAt Is TrUe *clears throat* circus baby is in danger so is Funtime Freddy scrap baby is on her way to get them but she has lefty with her and that's a Advantage because he has powers so we need to help them especially because scrap baby will kill them if she has a chance.
Funtime foxy: how can we trust you you are the enmity
Molten Freddy:and so what I'm the enmity doesn't mean I can't help you guys so what do you say you want to come with me and save your friends or stay back and be a coward and not help your friends
Everyone: were in.

Sorry it took me so long to do this it's because of my family problems but here it is hope you guys enjoy this chapter bye guys.