Ch. 1

It's quite a long story on how I got here. I'm currently stuck inside of a dark abyss of white orbs. Thought the war was over huh? well you were wrong. A battle may end but  a war is never over.(i'm so proud  i made that up.) That being said may aswell tell you my whole story . My name is Keith Kogane, 'paladin of voltron I was, also a member of the blade o' marmora, everyone thinks i'm dead.

                                                                     *flashback start*

             When we were on the IGF-atlas, I went off on my own while everyone was asleep. As I wandered down an empty corridor, I saw a black, shadowy figure. I thought it was my own shadow, so I continued walking around. As I got closer to the next corridor, the shadow stopped moving. I panicked, not knowing what to do I just stood there. I was to shocked to do anything, so it walked up to me. It put it's foggy, cold, breezy, and somewhat transparent hands on me. I didn't even know that I fell. 'It's hands go through anything' I thought, 'so why did it hurt me?'. My question was short lived because the shadow dude thing said ''why at last we meet, Keith Kogane.'' After that I just saw a flash of purple then it went black.

                                                                     *flashback over* 

         Hope you guys liked it, and i cant believe I was watching voltron since season two and I just decided to make this. Voltron has grown so much over the years. Anyways I will be continuing the series if you want me to. That's all for now, goodbye my fellow paladins.

                                                                              ~Cakelord67