'A Game Of Fandoms'

Hellooo everybodyyy! Once again I have been tagged by the wonderful Dani_Maximoff for this creative tag!

#1. So if I were invited to this magnificent garden party I would take Sherlock with me cause then he just just deduce these random people and keep me company XD I would also take the Doctor (11th) because he is the nerdy guy who enjoys himself a lot! Plus I would get WHOLOCK!

#2. So this is actually quite difficult as I don't mind any of the houses but if I really had to I would probably ask not to be in Hufflepuff just because they are more laid back compared to the other houses (not in a bad way/no offence!)

#3. If I were to be trained in the force I would want the Sith Lord Darth Vader!! First off cause he is my favourite character but also cause he is one of the most powerful force users ever so then he could hopefully pass on that knowledge to me.

#4. So I have never seen Game Of Thrones but I did some research and I would choose to pledge my allegiance to House Lannister because the battle words are inspirational and the symbol is a Lion (ps I am a Leo). The house is also royalty which is also a tick to the house.

#5. My two partners in crime would be the Joker and Loki!! They can help me cause absolute chaos and mischief!! Mwhahaha >:D

#6. Ok then well if I really had to I would F**k Spock, Marry Tyrion and Kill Luna (sorry Luna!)

#7. If I was chosen as Tribute for the Hunger Games I would ally with Thanos and then be killed by Wonder Woman.

#8. Woohoo Captain of the USS Enterprise baby!! For my Science Officer I would choose David 8 for my Chief Medical Officer I would choose Dr Stephen Strange and for my Communications Officer I would choose Walter.

#9. If I could choose one villain to redeem it would be Khan (Star Trek into Darkness). I would redeem him because he was a misunderstood character that could have lived a life, hopefully no longer killing too many people, with his crew. (I would also choose the same for David 8 because people treat him terrible cause he is a synthetic)

I tag these 20 people...
HalfBloodPrincess011
infinity766
IIAzuriaII
Ayez18ster
NatashaBitches
IrishGeek12
odinsons-
Scropps_Hakwing
Kianni_Creed
brittnaycoulson
NotAHydraInfiltrator
Spooder-Woman
Lady_Sif88
ThorEatsPoptarts
-_Thor_Odinson_-
-Clint-Barton
dcshipper
-_Natasha_Romanoff_-
Elisa_Felix2000
ElizabethBanner