Everything Has Changed// F.W

Ok so this one is like the music video ^ which you should watch btw. This is based off of the video but I made changes and changed it a bit;)

It was y/n's and Finn's first day of second grade. Y/n was so excited to go and meet new people.

She was dropped off at the bus stop by her mom. She was wearing a white dress with black dress shoes with faint curls in her hair.

Y/n got on the bus and sat in the seat with a dark brown curly headed boy, with brown eyes. He looked very smart for a second grader and cute.

"Hi I'm y/n" she said with a smile on her face

" I'm Finn" he smiled

(At school)

Y/n POV :

I always love the first day of school! Today we got to make and decorate cookies! I sat next to Finn and he put a ton of frosting on his cookies, but it looked really pretty! I decided to have red cookies and put white frosting in the middle with strawberries in the middle and on the top.

We also watched a movie about Paris and then we got to act out a play!

Finn and I would always ditch at the top of the monkey bars and eat our lunch together watching everyone else down below play.

Ooooooo and band class! Everyone would go haywire but Finn would always play me a song alone on the ukulele.

We would also do our own thing at PE class. And a lot of the time we would go off from the other classmates to play or experience things on our own. (Don't even)

But that was then

And this is now

Bruh/ I cant with this I stg but there is another part next lol. I thought this was sweet and also made some sense (and dollars).