Catastrophe prt1

"A million times over I will always choose you, and only you

"A million times over I will always choose you, and only you..."

———— ————

" hol up!hol up! What the heck? I need more details..." jimin said with a displeased expression.

"So... this is what happened.."

[ ғaѕт ғorward тo тнe parт wнere ι ғιnιѕн тнe eхplaιnaтιon ↠↠↠]

" so... for real, if you're not the one who sent the piece of paper to her then who is it..?" Jungkook said trying to put the pieces of this messed up jigsaw puzzle together.

Jimin and I haphazardly lost ourselves in the oblivion,until my light bulb abruptly switched on...

"Namjoon.." both jimin and I yelled in unison whilst Looking at each other In dismay,a little too astonished that we have jumped into identical conclusions.

" Nara's in trouble..." jimin said turning to leave

"Serious trouble..."I said following him

"Tae you have to stay... I'll go alone..."

" you need not to be the superhero of the day jimin,she's my best friend and she needs me too.." I argued

"Tae please,it's no time for quarrels, true she needs aid, please stay here with jungkook. If I won't make it back on time,come with help.." he uttered in a hurry.

"Alright jimin But if anything happens to Nara both namjoon and you won't make it ALIVE..!!" I roared back.

"Don't worry I don't think I'll live long without her anyway, so I promise you I'll fight to my death if I have to, to protect her..."

I halted in my step while Jimin half ran,half walked out into the corridor disappearing as distance passed.

I lingered in my position, with my arms crossed over my chest. I felt too guilty, even to draw a single breath in peace.

One thing I'm aware for sure

Where is namjoon, there is danger.

It's kinda like as if Nara misunderstood hell as heaven, and now she's trying to embrace the Lucifer thinking it's the angel.