tenderfingerfvck

"Yue...you're killing me, groaned Di over FaceTime . First, the sexy, new hair. And now...ugh...did you have to wear that tee precisely with that hair in the photo? And don't think I've forgiven you for not letting me grab onto your long locks before you cut them," DiDi grumbled.

"Di..." drawled YueYue, continuing "...it's no different than the last time you grabbed it. Besides, baby, there's still plenty to yank on."

Yue saw and heard Di sigh deeply; closing his eyes he said, "Shen Yue...I miss you. I miss your face. I miss your body. I miss those two dimples framing your mouth. I miss kissing your other mouth."

"Wang He Di," Yue replied huskily, "those are the kisses I miss the most, as well."

The couple stared longingly at each other over their screens and simultaneously began speaking, "only 25 more days till filming is wrapped up and I return to Beijing...and then I'm going to lock us in my bedroom for 25 more days straight," promised DiDi, while Shen Yue suggestively trailed off, "I can't wait for you to kiss me there again Di..."

Aroused, they realized that they crossed over to an area of sexual tension, which would soon be replaced by the absence of each other, and would sink them into frustration. A sudden seductive smile crept onto Shen Yue's lips and she suddenly broke off,"hang on a minute, be right back."

Thirty seconds later, Yue reappeared on the screen, and again, smiled a highly provocative grin at Di, whispering a low "baby..." in reaction to his hungry gaze, as his eyes took in THE shirt she had changed into.

"Shen Yue," gulped Di, then requested seriously, "show me all of it."

"With pleasure," returned Yue and proceeded to step back from her iPad, which was set on the desk perpendicular to her bed to show him FingerX, the matching counterpart to his Tender t-shirt; and part of their special covert messages to each other that had set social media outlets aflame yesterday.

Di drew in a choppy, ragged breath as he saw that Shen Yue was only wearing the t-shirt and that her smooth, creamy thighs were completely exposed, barely covered by the shirt that scantily skimmed her feminine juncture.

"I've got more to show you, love" purred Yue, who then backed up to the bed never once taking her eyes away from the Di's and then reclined herself. She shimmied back, which caused the t-shirt to hike up her thighs and reveal her bare, taut bottom, much to Di's surprised delight. She propped herself on her elbows, lay recumbent with her legs bent and then slowly spread them, showing and taunting Di with her juicy clit.

"Fuck, babe...can you stay like that for the next three hours, till I arrive on the next flight out of here?" moaned Di.

Shen Yue just looked at Di brazenly, never breaking her stare, and drew her index finger into her mouth, then her middle digit, sucking and wetting them erotically and then wandered them down to her mound. She scissored them around her nub, rubbing and swirling until it was a slick, rosy, plump bud. Di let out a loud, guttural groan, "Yue...you are...everything...How I wish I was there with you right now!" Yue responded with a "shhh, 25 more days baby, till then something for us to share. Now, pull your pants off and let me see my favorite wang."

"Yue, I told you not to call it that—" Di started somewhat distractedly, only to be shushed again by Shen Yue who started to whirl and gently circle her clit, moisture pooling and glistening her honeypot, as Di liked to call it.

Di was momentarily mesmerized, by the almost sylph-like woman—his fucking woman—before him. Not wasting a moment longer, Di shoved off his joggers and boxers in one fell motion then mimicked Shen Yue's recumbent position on his bed, while declaring "Shen Yue, trust that I'm gonna eat the shit outta that honeypot and crush it the moment I'm off the plane. ALL NIGHT AND INTO THE NEXT DAMN DAY." Di wrapped his hand around his already erect dick and savored Shen Yue lustfully ogling him, as he slid and groped, up and down, his very generous length.

He saw Yue shiver, and he pounced on her heightening arousal, telling her, "that's right, baby, now flick that clit for me. Tap it. Imagine me licking you, sucking you, and making that juicy pussy of yours hum. I can almost taste you, love."

Shen Yue willing obliged and responded back, "you like that? You're not the only one who's going to be licking and sucking, Di. I'm going to glide this honeypot all over that dick, but first I'm going to graze my teeth against the sides of it, while I suck you bone dry, all the way back deep into my throat. There won't be an inch of your dick showing, Di. Trust that."

And then Shen Yue upped the ante even more.

She opened her legs even wider—Di swore he could see almost all the way up to her belly button—and slid both drenched fingers into her slit and began thrusting them in and out, slowly at first, but then pitching towards a feverish tempo, as she watched Di's own strokes around his massive, jutting erection become more hurried and rhythmic.

Yue and Di were getting lost and on the cusp of coming undone. Di greedily feasted on Shen Yue's scorching, tender fingerfucking of herself, while Shen Yue gasped as she watched Di lubricate his dick with tiny dots of weepy pre-cum and pump his cock furiously. Di was about to cum hard as he eye fucked Yue through the glass screen of his tablet. He yanked and jerked his dick, while imaging how he was going to plunge it into Shen Yue over and over again when they were reunited. She pushed him over the edge, then, when she withdrew her fingers from her dripping core and started wantonly rubbing and nuzzling her clit. Di's euphoric groan tore from his throat and his cum sputtered in bursts toward Yue.

"Come on, baby, whip your cream for me. You're so close," Di encouraged wickedly a few moments later, wanting Yue to finish what she started and join him. Yue was panting, gyrating and rolling her ass upward off her bed, while her fingers wriggled her clit back and forth in a frenzy. She was milliseconds away from climaxing, and almost as turned on as if Di were going to work on her himself. The knowledge that he was full on watching her and how he'd remember this, every single night until he came home, blazed a heat so intense in her that Yue felt the first releasing tremors in her furnace-like pussy. Then Di, her very own attentive and exclusive fuckboi, murmured in a voice a thick as honey, "Come for me , Shen Yue. Now," and that was what crested her into an aching, overpowering, shudder of an orgasm. So intense was her climax that her clit throbbed for several seconds after its initial release, and Di encouraged, "keep rubbing that delicious, sweet pussy of yours, love. Let me see you come again. Harder this time."

Shen Yue willing compiled and felt her next peak radiate from her slippery pearl, all around her sopping wet entrance, extending down to her inner labial folds. She let out an intensely passionate, earthy moan and pressed on her clit, squeezing her eyes shut, as the waves of pleasure racked her entire nether region over and over again. "That's it, baby. Give me all of it, Shen Yue," Di said lovingly.

As she descended back to reality and her breathing became more regulated, a short time later, she opened her eyes and looked over at Di, his face a mixture of all-knowing, satisfied pleasure and more primal look that they'd previously shared with each other in the private space of erotic moments. It was the look of joining, of lovingly belonging to each other, and it was a look of knowing how to turn the other one inside out; totally personal and totally theirs.

They lay on their beds, admiring their naked forms and gazing warmly at each other. They basked in the climatic afterglow of their lovemaking and thought how despite there being hundreds of meters/miles temporarily separating them from one another they were deeply connected through body, mind, soul, and heart. No person, space, or force was getting in the way of that impenetrable bond.

In the distance, Yue heard the soft chime of her living room clock. She smiled a sensuous, wide, toothy grin at Di and said, "only 24 more days now, my love. I'll be waiting..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>♥️<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

For @_kimchirice and all the #tenderfingerxlemonistas out there.