Phantasy Ride

18+, NSFW

He loomed around and waited for her, as she was the last one to have her mic equipment removed after their Phantacity interview was finished.

Xize and Kuannie had grabbed Kang, each one taking an arm, hustling him out to have a "talk" about how stupid he'd made Shen Yue look during the interview in saying that his first impression of her was of "not leaving an impression."

Regardless, of his friends' help in taking out the trash, he was keyed up and restless, still pissed AF over Kang low key bashing his girl.

Well, she wasn't entirely his girl yet, per se.

They'd been flirting for a while now, months, but something was slightly different with her now.

Throughout the entire course of filming Phantacity she'd been much more touchy, and not just her jokey, hitting him touchy, but TOUCHY.

The car ride over had set his blood running hot. She'd been looking at him a little longer than usual, eye lashes flirtly brushing her pinkened cheeks when she turned them away, sometimes being the last to break away from their staring, and showering him with attention—god, how he'd miss that.

In the three and a half weeks since he'd last seen her—there were only so many hotpot dates he, YueYue and Xize could share before he was firmly relegated to a mere gal pal—he'd thought about every possible way to declare himself once and for all to her.

Not that he hadn't done it before, but Yue had hesitated.

This time, however, he was confident that she wouldn't hesitate.

If judging by body language alone—her smooth shoulders caressing him all car ride long and not pulling away as his forearm had been magnetized to every inch of her side—it was evident that his little Shen Yue had been awakened and was ready to play.

He walked up behind her now, only one or two film crew assistants left in the room about to exit, and hunched over her, wrapping her in his arms, resting his head on her shoulder.

"So I'm most deserving of a smack, hmm, Shen Yue?" he asked, his voice deep and flirtatious. "What makes you think so?"

"Could it be how I've been hot for you since the moment I met you?"

"Or could it be how I feel pressed up against you," he said as he boldly stroked his Dao Wang against the soft cushions of her derriere, which made her tense but not move away.

"Perhaps it's how I'm about to make you all mine, Yue. No more hesitating or fighting it. You know I want you, and I have a feeling you feel the same."

And with that he pulled her in closer, securing one hand clamped around her waist, snaking the other up her long, creamy neck to tilt her face back, so that he could kiss her red, fuckable lips.

She gasped from the electricity of their contact, and he prowled forward, his tongue seeking refuge inside the secret, dark confines of her mouth.

"DiDi..." she puffed out as he took possession of her mouth, her tongue having a mind of it's own, kissing him back just as eagerly.

He dropped the hand from her chin, pleasuring himself with the silkiness of her collarbone and started playing a dangerous teasing game with his fingertips, splaying them along the neckline of her off-the-shoulder blouse. He dipped just the tips inside and pressed them against her chest, still far away from her peaks.

"...Wang He Di..."

"What..are..you—"

Di cut her off with another soul sucking, pussy clenching kiss and slipped his finger underneath her shirt and bra and drew a scant, ghost like circle around the tip of her nipple.