Chapter 8: Lost

As Fawful, Kingpin, Midbus, and Hammerhead took over the castles the Mario brothers continued their journey through the ultimate goblin, while the spider verse team continued exploring the inside of the koopa king. The spiders and superstars looked around for nerves lying in the bodies of the beasts, after a rather lovely moment with two spider couples Spider-Man had a idea that if the nerve inside Bowser was pounded it could wake him up as the star sprite realized that it might work for the ultimate version of Norman Osborn. The heroes then pounded the nerves of the beasts as they both felt pain "Geez what did I eat?!" the king of all koopa's said finally awakened, however his partner in crime woke up as well in pain. The turtle looked around and said "Wait a sec everything is all dark!" as the nineteen thirties hero heard from inside of him replying with "dark...?" the other monster however found out that he was in a different place as Starlow asked him what had happened from the outside of the body having the ultimate goblin reply with "pain and I have awakened" the little helper asked if he knew where he was or what was occurring. Afterwards the answer was no as the leader of the other side of the mushroom land said clearly hearing Noir "Hey who's there?!" this slightly irritated the spider like hero causing him to say the king was dissociating, later on the plumbers and their little assistant knew that Mario's natural enemy had to be found yet his friend didn't know where he was. Suddenly after a conversation Bowser realized by the destroyed carnival that he was in New York but it was in nineteen thirty three to the koopa it looked like a ghost town and walked towards the freak show and spoke to another goblin this time it was the one of the world he had ended up in the purpose to find answers of course. When he left he realized the crime boss of the dimension and growled saying "HE WHAT" he also realized Hammerhead and Midbus most likely had his castle by now and refused let the duo have it knowing he had to locate the other beast  to assist him. Peni Parker was also working on a portal to help the turtle escape seeing a train but it was too heavy as the ultimate goblin came across a wall built by non other than Alchemax, this didn't stop the brothers they knew if the flames where pounded into the core the winged one they were trapped on could have his flames powered up, however each spider realized that if they could make the muscles of the evil king stronger then he could lift the train. Spider-Ham and his boyfriend used webbing to make artificial tissue to strengthen the muscles of the fire breathing reptile making his teeth grit as the train started to come up, the red and green heroes however used the flames from the flame pipes inside of the goblin to charge his fire. The spider verse team then hit sparks into Bowser's muscles and the superstars hit the final bits of fire into the flame core, with that said the king of all koopas escaped back to his castle having the beast with wings follow him.