PROLOGUE

"But one day, I thought of something. Why would I keep on loving you and dreaming that you'll love me too, if you, crazy gangster, gives me so many reasons to give up on you?" T___T 

"No, you don't understand!"

"Understand what? The eff!"

---

It's been days, months, and years. But, how long will I wait?

Every time I wake up and until sunset, you're the one I'm thinking of.

But you only treat me as a trash.

Yeah, you're a fighter.

You punch, kick, and cuss.

That's your life, I know.

You fight whenever, wherever and whoever you want.

But is it really a sin to fall in love with you?

Am I some kind of a bacteria or virus so that you always want to go away from me?

I'm BEAUTIFUL, I'm kind, smart. I have everything. And I am everything!

Just say the words I'm longing to hear. Those 4 words, that can make my life wonderful but can also make it miserable. I fell in love with you, unexpectedly. They say, it's wrong to love you, but who cares?! Damn that LOVE! Sheez..

But how can a GANGSTER fell in love with a girl like me? Tss.

How patethic! ><

How I wish, I could be the Gangster's Love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All names, places, things, establishments and other elements involved in the story were all fictional. In case of similarities, it was pure coincidential. There are some restricted words in the story. If you are not comfortable with it, then stop reading. I repeat, this story is fully fictional :)

(c) LittleMsStranger