Part 28

*Rye's POV*
It was the day of Ruby's wedding (Oliver's sister). The past two days Andy and I weren't that close. It wasn't his fault, he tried to act normal with me but I didn't feel comfortable knowing that Oliver is still his boyfriend.
We started to get ready for the wedding. We all dressed pretty simple because we didn't know her that well.
*Andy's POV*
I walked into Rye's room as he just got out of the bathroom with a towel around his hips, after he took a shower.
I couldn't take my eyes off his V lines. His body was so perfect and I wanted to do so many things with him. But I knew that he was upset with me. I walked close in front of him and touched the towel that was on him, and the only thing that was keeping him from being naked.
Andy:"I need to take a shower, can I use your towel?" I asked seductively, our bodies close and I was looking straight into his eyes.
He lightly smiled.
*Rye's POV*
He stood close to me and pulled the towel off my body. Then walked straight to the bathroom, leaving me naked. He was trying to seduce me and it was so hard for me to hold back, but I felt like I had to. I didn't want Oliver to find out that we hooked up because I know that he isn't the one who will be hurt. Andy will, because he will feel so bad with himself.
We got dressed and went to the wedding.
*Wedding venue* *Oliver's POV*
I saw the boys walk into the venue. They came up to me. I was expecting Andy to kiss me but he went in for a hug then he looked at Rye for a reaction. It was obvious to me that something was going on.
*A while later* *Oliver's POV*
The boys were sitting at the table and Rye was just on his way back from the bathroom.
I went up to my cousin. She was a flirt.
Oliver:"Hey Emma. So there's this guy who's been staring at you the whole evening."
Emma:"Really? Who?" She smiled.
Oliver:"That one." I pointed towards Rye.
Emma:"Ooh, cute."
Oliver:"He's my mate. You should go talk to him, he's alright." I convinced her.
Emma:"Ok I will." she said confidentiality and walked up to him before he got to the table, where the boys were at.
*Andy's POV*
Oliver came back to sit next to me. He had already talked to his mum earlier and I wanted to ask him how it went but then she walked up to our table.
Nicky:"Hey boys! I'm Oliver's mum." she said happily and hugged us all. I saw Oliver get nervous.
Andy:"Hey im-" I was cut off by Oliver.
Oliver:"Mum these are my mates. Andy, Brook, Jack and Mikey."
When he introduced me as his mate I understood that he decided to lie and keep his life a secret from her.
His mum left the wedding early. We were eating and then I was looking for Rye because I didn't see him for a while. I saw him talking with this girl in a black tight dress, it looked like they were flirting.
I was trying not to stare but I couldn't help myself.
*Oliver's POV*
I saw that Andy was staring at Rye and Emma and my plan was working. Andy would get hurt by Rye and then get closer to me again.
Oliver:"Babe? Is everything okay?"
Andy:"Babe? I thought I was your mate." I heard the sass in his voice.
Oliver:Oh come on, you're not mad at me that I introduced you as my mate to her. Its not like you're going to see her again. She always disappears." I tried to make him forgive me.
Andy:"Whatever." he rolled his eyes.
Rye got back to the table and sat down.
I got closer to Andy, I put my hand around his neck and kissed him. I saw that Rye was getting mad so I continued to be touchy with Andy.
*Andy's POV* *A while later*
Rye was back to talking to this girl and Oliver went to sit down with his family. I knew who I wanted to go to but I had two choices.
Either to sit down with Oliver's family and continue to lie about who I am,or interrupt Rye and this girl.