Chapter 1

Today's the day! Today is the day I'm officially moving out, you may think at the age of 17 it's a bit soon but when you are as independent as me and have a best friend that is like your brother I guarantee you would do the same. We bought a small apartment 6 hours away from home, it took a lot of convincing but after some begging and sweet talk I got mum to come around to the idea.

Oh my, where's my manners? My names Cassidy and I'm 17 years old and my friends names Olly, he's 19. We've been friends since I started first grade! My mum has always thought we were a couple but Ollys gay, it's great having a gay best friend. Anyways back to the story...

"I can't believe your leaving" mum mumbled rubbing away the tears that have spilled over her eyes and dragged her eye makeup with it.

"Yeah, never thought I'd see the day my baby sister moved out before me"

"Shut up Jaymi!" Jaymi is my older brother, he's one of they very VERY overprotective brothers, it gets really annoying most of the time but he's practically like my father.

"C'mere" Jaymi opened his arms, enveloping me in a hug.

Just as I pulled away I heard the beep of Olly's car, "that's my wife then guys"

"We are going to miss you so much Cassibear" Jaymi mumbled into my hair as he kissed my forehead.

"Any trouble and you call home or come back straight away" mum told me as she hugged me for the last time.

Slowly I opened the door and walked down the steps of the porch, looking back one more time and waving to my family.

"C'mon Cas we are already behind on time!" Olly screeched.

"Ok, ok"

"Ready to party bae?"

Grinning I nodded my head furiously before rolling the window down and turning the music up.

And during the drive I knew today was going to be a long day...

_______

THATS MY FIRST CHAPTER GUYS?!?!??!

Wut?

Thank you all for reading your all the best!

Part two?