Chapter 2

As soon as we had the car parked, we took our suitcases up to our apartment and admired the amazing interior.

"I tag the biggest room" I screamed, dropping my bags and breaking into a full sprint to find the biggest room, finding it in less than 40 seconds.

"That's not fair, I need that room I pull more than you do"

"Sorry Ollz but I need the biggest room, LOVE YOU BUBS" I laughed going to collect my suitcase and unpack.

\\2 HOURS LATER//

After two hours of unpacking Olly decided we were going to go clubbing and that's what we done.

I grabbed a short black dress and my makeup bag and went to my en-suite bathroom to apply make up and change outfits.

After leaving the bathroom I grabbed a pair of black heels and quickly shoved them on, on the way down the hall to Olly's room to find him ready and on his mobile.

"Who you texting ol?"

"A few old friends are in the area, they are are also starting the college at the same time as us! We're going to meet them in the club"

"Oh ok, great! I'm so hyped can we leave?"

"Yeah, let's go"

*

After a 20 drive we arrived at 'Jumping Jacks' showing my fake ID we got in and straight away found on of Olly's friends. She was gorgeous, short blonde hair and a lovely figure compared from my long brown hair and curvy figure. I soon found out her name was Cara and she was here with another one of Olly's friends Harry but was separated when they arrived. We walked through the crowd of dancing body's to the bar where I ordered a martini.

"Alright Olly?" A raspy English voice came from behind me.

"Harry, 'lright mate?" Olly said hugging Harry in a brotherly manner.

"Who's this lovely lady then?"

"This is my best friend Cassidy Hensley, Cass this is Harry Styles"

As soon as the words left Olly's mouth Harry's arm snaked around my waist as his breathe fanned my already sweaty neck.

"How come I haven't seen your beautiful face in here before love?"

"I've only just moved here, Olly and I bought a flat not to far away from here actually" I replied, but with each word my face got a shade redder and my heart rate became faster.

"Really? I can't wait to see more of you babe" did he just call me babe? WUT?! I didn't get the chance to reply before I was dragged away from the bar and Harry to dance with Olly, to which we danced the whole night.

Harry didn't even cross my mind until we were heading toward the doors to leave.

"OLLY?"

"Yeah Cass"

"Where's Harry and Cara?"

Olly gave me a quizzical look before nodding his head in the direction where I assumed Harry was.

And I was right.

Cara and Harry were stood sucking each other's faces, if I'm honest this made me slightly jealous. I mean I don't like Harry or anything but I couldn't help feel a bit upset by it.

"Cas?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we leave now? My feet really hurt"

"Oh yeah, course"

Olly linked arms with me and led me to the front door of the club and hailed a taxi.

____________

A/N

I'm actually extremely proud with how this is turning out!

If you guys have any ideas then feel free to comment them and if I use them then you will definitely get a chapter dedicated to you!

Twitter: @JATOmusix

Tumblr: @justatouchofmusix

^ go follow on both for previews and pictures!!