Chapter One- Police Station Tings

Curley's Wife POV- SMUT WARNING

I am at the police station right now. The news has just hit the small town of Soledad that Edna DeMaid has been kidnapped! We have all been under the impression that she ran away. But, now new evidence has surfaced that it was actually a kidnapping. I don't know how to feel right now. Betrayed? Upset? Angry? I'm so confused. Who would kidnap Edna? With this being such a small town I can't imagine  what will happen when we all found out who has committed such a sinful crime. 

I stared at the police officer blankly. I don't know how I am going to be any help in this investigation as I clearly don't know who the kidnapper is. The cop is kind of hot though.

"Officer Riveir" he stated. The way he said his name made me swoon. Oh, how I wish that my husband would look like he does. He really thinks he looks so cool with his tightly curled hair and high heeled boots. Mind you, I'm probably just saying this because he gives me no attention and I'm horny all the time.

"What was the last thing that Edna said to you?" he asked.

"She said yes ma'am but I don't know if that will be any help to you officer," I explained. I mean it doesn't give away where she was last seen or any details about her kidnapper. How would this help the investigation? 

As I look around the police station I spot another person who seems to be staring at me. He is a large man who seems to be extremely strong. Next to him, is quite a small fella who is also kind of hot. 

I stroll out of the investigation room swiftly with my red ostrich feathers trailing behind me. 

"Curleys wife," I say staring at them with my red lips slightly parted and my legs spread open.

"I'm George and the big fellas Lennie" the smaller one told me.

I looked over at Lennie and saw drool dripping out of his mouth. Oh he sure seems strong. I sat on his lap and started grinding on his shaft. I felt it growing harder and harder under his trousers. George was staring at us in disgust.

"Um Curleys wife?" Arthur Rievier said. "What are you doing? You're meant to be getting questioned,".

At this moment in time, all of the police officers were staring at us but it felt like we were alone so I kept going.

I turned around and looked deep into his eyes. "Fuck me" I said.

He quickly got undressed and I ripped my ostrich feathers off. 

We started having sex slowly and passionately on one of the waiting room chairs. Our love juices spilling everywhere. 

"I-I'm close" Lennie stuttered. I could see just how close he was so I decided to ride him reverse cowgirl style.

As he came I screamed "Yee Haw" and got off his massive cock.