Prologue

It didn't take long before the bus arrived. He was just waiting on the bench… He went inside and looked for a seat and saw an empty one beside a girl. There was this bizarre feeling as he steps in and sat beside her. He tried not to look at her and concentrated reading his notes. The girl is asleep with a headphone listening on her Mp3 player.

Though he is trying to avoid looking at her, he knows the exact resemblance of the girl and his ex girlfriend. The sad events rushed back into his memory of the tragic accident that happened several years ago.

Faith was so lovely, snow white skin with a very dark hair. She has blue eyes and with an angelic face. Trevor and Faith are driving along the highway when they met a car that is out of control. Trevor tried his best to avoid the accident yet they still fell on the cliff.

In spite of the injuries Trevor survived but he wished he died with her. It was that same day when he brought with him a ring and he is going to propose to her on that same day. He is just waiting for the right moment to tell her.

Trevor tried to kill himself several times until a letter reached him from Faith telling him that she is very sick. She said her good bye through that letter and that if he’ll ask her to marry him then she’ll say yes.

“My life is short lived but I’m really glad I’ve met you. I’m sorry if I haven’t told you yet it’s because I’m too scared to let you go. I love you. And when I’m gone I want you to promise me that you’ll take care of yourself and do find another girl who would make you happy.”