Anything For You

Vanessa's POV

Its Saturday 9am. I wake up and go to Roni's room to say what's up and see if she wants to do something later today. 

I get to her bedroom door and I knock,No answer.I knock again.Nothing. I open the door and the bed is perfectly made and untouched. I check the bathroom no Roni. I start checking the whole house still no Roni. Concerned I text her. 

Where are you?

I wait a couple of minutes but no reply. Maybe she went to run some errands? Ugh I don't know. I sit on the edge of her bed trying to think where did she go? And where did I last see her, which was yesterday now that I think about it.Last we were together was at school, but I saw her leave- with Ethan! 

Grayson's POV

Its 9am. I'm exhausted. I didn't get much sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Vanessa...I also couldn't sleep because of Ethan and Veronica in the room across from me making so much noise. It was like 1am and Ethan and Veronica came in the house drunk as hell. I didn't get involved...and for that I kinda hate myself because as a brother I should have. I smack my palm on my forehead and let out a rough sigh. God dammit Ethan what are you doing?! You can't  just screw another girl  especially when you have a girlfriend! This is gonna cause so much drama when Emma finds out. I can't even imagine Roni! It would break her heart.Shit Ethan. I should have stepped in.

I just lay in bed with all these thoughts in my head. But Vanessa was the only one that I could really focus on.I need to focus on myself right now not Ethan's problems.So I text Vanessa.

Grayson: Hey, wanna get coffee? ☕

Vanessa: I would love too! 

Grayson: Awesome, want me to pick you up?

Vanessa: I would like that very much 😋

Grayson: How does 2pm sound?

Vanessa: Its a date  😉

I smile looking forward to the time ahead. I feel more relaxed. Then I get a text. Its from Emma.

Emma: Hey Grayson, is Ethan with you? He won't answer his texts.

Fuck .Veronica is still here and it doesn't seem like she'll be leaving anytime soon.So I reply with:

Grayson: Hey Emma yeah Ethan is here. His phone is dead right now, also I don't recommend coming over it isn't really a good time,but i'll let him know you've been trying to reach him

Em: Oh, ok then....thx 😔

Shit.Shit.Shit

Vanessa's POV

Its 2am and I'm waiting outside my front porch for grayson. A couple minutes pass by and he pulls up in his shiny baby blue porsche. I hope I dressed ok. I mean its just for coffee.

 I mean its just for coffee