Catchin' Feelings

Vanessa'a POV

"Nessa wake up" I wake up to the sound of Roni whispering while gently shaking me to wake me up. 

"Huh..wha" I say while arising from my bed and rubbing my eyes.  "You overslept,you were supposed to be awake 20 minutes ago!" she whispered.

"Oh crap!" I check the time.Its 7:30 school starts at 8. I quickly hop off my bed to start getting ready for school.I can't believe I overslept, I always wake up on time. Stupid alarm clock. I must've finally broke it from smashing the SNOOZE button so hard when I wake up every morning.

In a rush trying to find a decent casual outfit for school, I successfully find a nice a one I'm satisfied with.

I quickly pet Tiger and grab my keys and phone before heading to my car. I wait for Roni to get into hers and we drive off to school.

In School 

I say goodbye to Roni as we go our separate ways because we have different classes together except Science,Acting and Lunch of course.I get my things out of my locker but something feels off.Feeling a bit uncomfortable  I look out of the corner of my eye to see if I can spot what's making me feel so weird. I find a tall tan and not to mention HOT  boy staring at me from a few lockers away. Our eyes Lock.He smiles, a nice charming smile that makes me blush. I look away pretending that I didn't notice him. I finish getting my things and right as I close my locker door I hear footsteps coming my way.

"Hey" a voice says.

"AH!" I say surprised. Its that mystery boy that was staring at me. 

"Woah I'm sorry didn't mean to scare you" he exclaims. 

His voice is so deep but all I could focus on was his eyes.Those deep mesmerizing hazel eyes and that jawline, UGH.Literally a human sculpted by God himself. He smells great and has hair that looks so silky smooth I want to run my fingers through it. 

Deep in my thoughts I quickly say something back.

"Oh your fine,you just surprised me" I say with a slight chuckle.

"Oh I'm glad, I'm Grayson. Grayson Dolan. I saw you a few lockers away and I just had to get your name"

I smile he's so sweet. By his expression and tone of his voice I can tell he seemed a little shy or nervous to say that to me, but him doing it anyway was sweet gesture.

"Its Vanessa. Vanessa Merrell" I grin. I don't mean to, but just him being there makes me smile. A big smile that makes my dimples appear even deeper. I blush.

"Vanessa" He repeats.

"What a beautiful name...for such a beautiful girl" He grins and just smiles at the floor while also turning red. I can already tell he's trying really hard not to blush which explains the limited eye contact. I think its cute.

There I go blushing again. I push my hair behind my ear and just look down trying to cover my huge grin and my blushing cheeks.

Bell Rings

"There's the bell" I say getting ready to head to English class. Grayson follows me. Crap, why did English class have to be so far away.I think to myself.His presence makes me get butterflies in my stomach.  

He opens his mouth about to say something but before he can say it-

"Grayson!" a voice calls from not so far behind us.

Me and Grayson both turn around to see who it is. Its a boy who looks exactly like Grayson, except his hair is different and their wearing different outfits. The boy jogs towards us and before I know it we're all walking in the same direction.

"Hey E what's up?" Grayson asks putting an arm over his shoulder.

"Nothin' much just saw you two and wanted to say hi,who's this little lady over here" The boy looks at me smiling.

"Oh haha this is Vanessa we just met" Grayson informs.

I look up and wave while giving a smile.

"Hi" I say.

"This is my Identical twin brother Ethan" Grayson explains.

I thought so, I mean heck they look exactly alike. 

I gasp

"What? no way I have an identical twin sister, Veronica!" I say enthusiastically.

Ethan and Grayson both look at each other.

"Wow what a coincidence...is she hot?" Ethan asks.

Grayson gives him a mean punch on the arm.

"OW! what the hell Gray?!"

"Dude show some respect" Grayson says through his teeth.

I smirk, but don't answer the question. Instead I show him a picture on my phone.

"Wow she really is hot" Ethan says wide eyed while examining the picture

Grayson nudges Ethan on his side with his elbow.

"What! their twins which means she's hot too" 

I giggle.

"Dude shut up!" Grayson says with a stern tone. 

"Okay Okay" Ethan days dismissively.

 There's a pause. But we all keep walking in my direction anyway.  Like 2 minutes later Ethan says something that breaks the silence.

"You and your sister should come sit with us at lunch today" 

I look at him and Grayson. Grayson smiles.

"Yeah that would be awesome, what do you say Vanessa? Grayson asks.

"I don't see why not" I say shrugging but also smiling.

We finally make it to my English class. Thank GOD because Grayson being around me for so long was making me feel so uneasy and nervous.

They wave bye to me as step into my English class.I keep thinking about Grayson. His smell, his voice, his eyes, and those defined muscles. Ugh. Am I in love?