Chapter One: Let's catch up on things

Syspocalypsestar has been formed thanks to the marriage of Batman and Queen Watevra Wa'nabi to unite Apocalypseburg and the Systar System.  Not only did they marry for union, but during their wedding planning, Batman and Watevra fell in love so they decided to also marry for love.  Now, it has been one year since the citizens of Syspocalypsestar have been living in peace and harmony.  Thus, it has also been one year since Batman and Watevra have been married.  They decided to celebrate their first anniversary since their wedding was so special. It was also unforgettable since Armamageddon crashed it at first, but after all that was fixed and done, thanks to working together, they finally got to marry each other.  They were excited to finally celebrate their anniversary because despite being married, during that one year span, they were both too busy to really go out on dates as Batman was often needed at Gotham to protect it and Watevra's queenly duties were a lot of work for her. 
As they were thinking about what to do for their anniversary, Batman said,
"I got it!  How 'bout I take you to Gotham?  I've been wanting you to meet Alfred and Robin and I can show you how cool it is along with how cool us Gotham City Guys can really be."
"Ooh, that sounds great!  You do know that what I said about Gotham City Guys was so you could marry me, right?" replied Watevra.
"Right.  Anyways, I've told Alfred and Robin all about you and they, especially Robin, want to meet you, so I just knew that I'd have to take you to my hometown someday."
"Oh, I'd love to meet them too!  This is gonna be the best anniversary ever!  And that's sayin' a lot especially since it's our first."
"What did I say about Batman always having the best ideas?"
"You sure do!"
So it was settled: Batman was going to take Watevra to Gotham so he can show her around and so he can finally introduce her to Alfred and Robin. 
The next day, as they were packing their bags and getting everything ready to go for the next day, Batman asked,
"Wait, if we're gonna be gone for a bit, who's gonna watch over Syspocalypsestar?"
Watevra responded with,
"I already took care of that.  I appointed Susan and Sweet Mayhem to watch over for me."
"That's cool.  By the way, we're takin' the Batwing to get to my hometown.  It'll be cooler that way"
"That's cool, Batman."
"My point exactly."
The day after that, Batman and Watevra got into the Batwing and they began their trip to Gotham.  The trip was a long one, so Watevra asked Batman,
"We need to do a lot of catching up.  So, how are Alfred and Robin?"
"Oh, they're doin' good.  Alfred is doin' his usual biz, while Robin is continuing to do some crime fighting with me.  Like I said before, I've told them all about you and they're excited to meet you.  Robin is especially excited because he says he finally has a mom and he can't wait to make more memories" said Batman.
"Aww, they sound like awesome people.  Just like how Gotham sounds like a great place.  Definitely better than Metropolis, am I right?"
Batman and Watevra then shared a good laugh with each other as they love making fun of Superman.  Watevra then asked,
"Now that that's outta the way, how are Emmet and Lucy?"
"Oh, them?  They're doin' pretty good.  Y'know they're planning to get married someday, right?" Batman responded.
"That's cool!  That's like how we got married!"
"That's right.  He proposed to her after I helped him build up his confidence and she said yes."
"Well, congratulations to them!  So, how's Benny doing?"
"Benny's doin' fine.  I heard that he and Sweet Mayhem are hanging out more and more."
"Well, they both love flying in their spaceships."
"Other than that, nothing much to say about him."
"Ok then.  So, how about Unikitty?  How's that cat doin?"
"She's actually currently away at the moment."
"Oh, so she's off having fun?"
"She's currently at her home kingdom, the Unikingdom, to take care of a lot of business there.  And by business, I mean having fun and pretty much doing whatever she wants.  Did I mention that she once stole my suit?  By accident, of course."
Watevra laughed and said,
"Yup.  That sounds like Unikitty alright.  Lastly, what about Metalbeard?"
"Hmmm, nothing much.  He's just doin' his thing and stuff."
"Ok, then."
And then, that very evening, they finally arrived at Gotham.  As Batman landed the Batwing, he said,
"My Queen, welcome to my hometown.  Gotham!"
As Watevra stepped out of the Batwing, she shapeshifted into her bat form and she flew around a bit while she said,
"So this is Gotham?  It sure looks pretty awesome!  Show me around!"
"That's what I'll do!  Follow me!"
Batman than began showing Watevra what Gotham has to offer.  As he was showing her around, he felt like someone was following him and Watevra, but he brushed it off as they were walking in a huge crowd.  He then continued giving Watevra, who was still flying around in her bat form, a tour of Gotham.