2

Vlad's POV

"Shoot bro, I thought we're going to end up in top 6." said Nixx, my closest friend.

"Tss. You suck" I answered back without looking at him and heard him say "psh". Meh, gay.

While I'm watching the junior high schools singing at the stage. I noticed the last group towards us. I first saw the girl na nasa unahan ng pila. Sht. She looks like a fvvving angel.

And fvvk, she caught me staring at her. But to my surprise, she stared back. Damn, I felt my cheeks blushed.

Nasa harap ko siya ngayon, nakaupo. Should I talk to her? Maybe. I'm just gonna congratulate her. Yun lang. Talaga. Okay. Okay. Eto na.

I was about to lean against her seat but she quickly glanced at me.

"Congrats" She sweetly said. Fvvk that sweet voice. Her smile though. The prettiest thing I've seen in the freakin world. Fvvk. I'll do everything to see that again.

Bigla akong natauhan sa pag-papantasya ko. Nakatingin na siya ngayon at pumapalakpak dahil sa mga kumanta sa stage. Damn, hindi man lang ako nakapag-thank you.

I gently kicked her chair. Expecting that she'll get mad. But there she is, giving me with a pretty, confsed look.

"Thank you, congrats too." I said, giving her the sweetest tone. She smiled at me like she was saying thank you. Sht.

Okay, I better know her name, what should I doo?!

And an idea popped in my head.

I leaned against her.

"What section are you?" I asked her.

"What the fu---" Dang, she was about to curse. Cute.

i chuckled and said "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." And  chuckled once more.

"As I was asking, what section are you?" -me

"Sapphire" She answered with a sweet smile. That's when I realized that we're so close. And Iwas just leaning against her seat. nevermind, I like being this close to her.

"And you?" She asked me. That voice, fvck.

"Diamond" I said while smiling.

"I'm Vlad. Vlad Vicson." Pakilala ko and handed her my hand.

"Mnesmyone" She said and accepted my hand. Her hand was so friggin smoft and smooth.

"Wait, I'm sorry?"Iasked, confused.

She laughed, gently. Oh my freaking cheescake, that laugh was angelic.

"But, uhm, you can call me Mnes"

Mnes? But, Mnesmyone.... is unique.

"No, your name is actually unique. I prefer calling you by your full name." I said honestly.

"Alright then, goodluck later." She bid a goodluck and looked at the stage.

I kicked her chair once more.

"Thanks, Mnesmyone"

She did an okay sign without looking at me.

Damn this girl, she's different. Mnesmyone, you really bug me.