April 9, 2019

Dear journal

Professor Juniper sent us our pokemon today. Cheren was the first to show up at my house to pick out our pokemon, of course. I'm really excited to choose my first pokemon. Everyone sets out on their journey at some point. I can't wait to start mine. 

Bianca showed up late, as usual, however, was just as excited as me, and Cheren to start her adventure. Since the pokemon were sent to my house, I chose first. My partner is Oshawatt. Perhaps we were a little too excited by how badly my bedroom got trashed from my first and second pokemon battle. Naturally I won both. 

Oshawott went up a level thanks to the experience from them. He is going to be the best partner any trainer could ask for. We apologized to my mom for the messy room, but she was very understanding. 

I went to see Professor Juniper, but I first had to fetch Bianca. She'd forget to show up otherwise. I saw her talking to her dad, but I didn't want to delve into that conversation. 

We finally got to talk to Juniper, and she asked us to complete the pokedex. And there I gave my Oshawott a name: Kisame! I can't wait to continue my journey with him! 

The professor and my mom gave me the rest of the necessities for starting a journey and taught us how to catch our very own pokemon. Oh, and Bianca, Cheren, and I literally took our first step into our start of a pokemon journey: Route 1.

I caught my first pokemon, a Patrat who I named Alors. I spent a bit of time with them to get to know my pokemon. Alors is really sassy and is super stubborn. While Kisame is a bit vain, and more serious in nature. I'm so excited to start my journey with them.

New pokemon trainer

Chrissy