9

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey so I just wanna say thank you so much for the reads!! I'm so happy. So far I'm at 592!!! That is CRAZYYY AHHHHH and number 15 in mature!! YAY. Please let me know how it is in the comments I really wanna know the feedback and how you like the story!

MAVES POV

I walked in still feeling very nervous eager to know Max's next move or words.
"Hey you picked her up" Andrew laughed
"Yeah her Uber was not working" he laughed shrugging his shoulders.
"Hey Mave I need to talk to you" He said, I jerked my head to him quickly almost giving me whiplash.
"W-What me? Wait why. Did I do something wrong." I started to stutter and get very anxious and nervous.
"Mave calm down-" he chuckled "I only want to talk about you moving back to moms and dads" he says looking around.
"what?" I gasp
"Yeah" he sighs.
"No" I say stomping to my room and slamming my door.

I groan in frustration throwing my duffle bag on the bed and opening it up grabbing all the money I made.

After putting it under my bed and getting ready to sleep. I walked out in the kitchen and got water and some melatonin to help me sleep,
"What are you looking for" Max said behind me, I jumped and nearly let my glass go.
"Jesus! Why do you have to scare me" I groaned taking a swig of water. Andrew was sleeping by now so the only male awake in the house was max.
"Shh...are we not gonna talk about what happened earlier" he smirked getting closer to me.
"Listen Max" I breathed out but I could smell the alcohol in his breath.
"Come on" he rolled his eyes
"You know you want me" he said in a seductive tone. Something changed in me and I leaped at him, my lips attaching his. He wrapped his large hands around my waist and picked me up setting me on the counter.
"I knew it" He laughed kissing me again and grinding against me.
"Let's go to your room" I mumbled in between kisses. And for that he picked me up again and walked into his room locking the door and shoving me against the wall.

So did I leave you on a cliffhanger?!