8

MAX POV

She left with tears down her face, fear filled her expression. When she said I was 'dead to her' broke my heart, I wanted to collapse in that moment but I had to act strong. Seeing tears down her face hurt my mentally and physically, I wanted to spend my life with this girl. And I ruined it by kissing her.

I walked to my room and slammed my door locking it. I needed to go somewhere. Somewhere to drink or let my anger go.
A strip club.

MAVES POV

I had a secret that Andrew nor max didn't know. I couldn't bare to tell them it, it would ruin Andrews and mine relationship. I'm sure I would get disowned or hated.

I was a stripper. They thought I was working for a high end hotel that's paying good money but in reality it was drunk cowards. It hurts me when he asks to see it, but all I tell Andrew is
'Next time'. Sooner or later they are gonna find out the hard way or the easy way of me telling them.

I looked in the mirror and saw my makeup, it was red eye shadow and a little gold on the lid. With dark red lipstick, they think I work nights and is a maid.

I walked in my room and grabbed a duffle bad that had all my outfits and lingerie. I picked a lace top and panty set it was tan, with black lace at the top. I put it on and put my jeans and sweatshirt on walking out with my bag and phone. The bag had heels and was used for my money and the rest of the stuff I need.

"Andrew I'm leaving" I call out
"It's 9:30 want me to drive you?" He called out from his room
"No I'll take a Uber" I said putting my slip on vans on. Max walking out in jeans and regular shirt that didn't show much muscles but just enough for s girl to crawl all over him.
I ignored him and walked out waiting for my Uber. He was going somewhere and I didn't care why.
"Andrew I'm leaving" he yelled from what I heard inside.

He locked the door and started walking towards me thank god my Uber was here because he was about to talk to me. Instead I hurried to the car and told the driver where to go.
———

I walked in and instantly smelt the familiar alcohol and sweat smell. I waved at some girl I knew and went to the back to get ready.

It was time for me to go out and dance. I was high and smiling. I waited for some music to start playing which was swimming pools by Kendrick Lamar.

I walked out and instantly men yelled and clapped making me smile and wave. I started to dance and soon dancing on the pool. Guys throwing money at me and myself grabbing it. Tonight I knew I was gonna make a lot of money.

Things were going good until my worst nightmare came true. As I was dancing I was upside down on the pool and saw Max. He was staring at me with lust in his eyes, my heart dropped and I got back up.

I wanted to stop and run away because I wasn't comfortable with max and his friends staring at me. So I kept dancing but I felt sick until my two songs where over. I collected my money and ran off stage smiling but scared. I was terrified he was gonna tell Andrew

What would he think of me?!

Would max say something stupid and make it worse?!!!
I signed out early and gathered the money I made. Putting on my regular clothes and the other clothes in the bag. I waved goodbye and went out the back way.

The cold hit me and so did anxiety, I didn't want my brother to know. I started walking to my Uber
"Mave you are coming with me" max said behind me making me freeze.
"Look max, please don't tell" I said turning around,
"Oh trust me I'm not going to tell" he said with a smirk.
"Max no, you will tell" I say turning back around. I felt hands on my waist, still high. I froze again and the Uber driving away.
"Thanks my Uber got canceled" I said turning around, he was now closer.
"Max" I breathed out
"Mave, when you were up their and I saw you...turned me on" he said with lust in his eyes and voice.
"Stop" I said wanting to kiss him
"Please" he leaned closer I stood their and crashed my lips on his. He kissed me back his tongue fighting with mine.
"Max" I moaned out as I put my hand around his neck.
"Mave" he groaned out pulling away.
"We need to go home" he stated. And it was cold not realizing from his body heat.
"Are we good now" he asked
"Yes" I smiled. Walking to his car with him.