"This Is What Happens"

|| this will get a little NSFW so AHEM WARNING YOU NOW. I gotta remember they are still kids cheesydapringle ( >.>) yeah, get called out boi... Ily tho xD||

Kaminari was casually scrolling down Instagram on his phone, he was laying on the couch with one knee up. Just then Kaminari found a funny video on his phone. He started to laugh and the first thought he thought of was to show Sero. Kaminari was to lazy to yell for Sero, or get up and off the couch, Kaminari was glued to his phone, it didn't seem like he was going to get of it any time soon.

Sero peeked into the living room from the dorm room the two shared.  "Kami~" Sero whispered hoping to get the blondes attention. The blonde seemed to have ignored, still being glued to his pocket sized device.

Sero glared at the phone, then at Kaminari with a grin then he smoothly made his way over to Kaminari, but the blonde was paying no mind to him. "Kami." Sero said with a somewhat strict tone. Kaminari didn't answer he was still simply glued to his phone. Sero was getting annoyed, so he sat there with a plan.

Kaminari looked at Sero and put the phone to his face. "You I have to show you something!" Kaminari's mood suddenly changed. Sero swiped the phone out of Kaminari's hand. "Tsk tsk tsk... " Sero looked at Kaminari's phone. "Oi give it back!" The blonde reached for it and Sero put it higher and waved it away.

Then Kaminari fell on Sero's lap while trying to reach for his phone. Sero quickly yet smoothly put it away and sat Kaminari up on his lap facing him and held his waist. Kaminari blushed and looked away from Sero turning his head. Sero grind and leaned in on Kaminari's shoulder and kissed Kaminari's chin. Kaminari jumped a bit and tugged on Sero's shirt "W-what are y-you-"Kaminari just then covers his mouth tensing his back as Sero slid his hand up Kaminari's back, and kissed down his neck. Sero grinned again, and looked up at Kaminari. " You are so sensitive... Why have I not did this before?" Sero chuckled with a low tone in Kaminari's ear. Kaminari blushed a neon red and pushed Sero away a bit. "Kami this is your punishment, you're on that phone too much... Don't push me away." Sero then leaned in again gliding his lips on Kaminari's collar bone which sent shivers down Kaminari's spine. "This is what happens baby." Sero said seductivly. Kaminari began to tremble and he bit his lip so he wouldn't make noise, then he started to nervously chuckle "I-I'll not use my phone f-for a week straight." Kaminari dealed as he try to push Sero away again. Sero agreed and took his hand out of Kaminari's shirt and hugged him normally. Kaminari was blushing, he kinda wanted Sero to continue but in his mind he wasn't sure, he did want Sero to stop but he was slightly intrigued.

"For a whole week Kami, no phone like you said." Sero looked at Kaminari breaking the hug. "Yeah yeah I know what I said" Kaminari replied like the teenager he is. Sero smiled and hugged Kaminari again and Kaminari wrapped his arms around Sero too. How cute nothing like a gay couple sitting on the couch of the living room that totally was not recorded by a red headed shark tooth manly man.

|| End ||

Lol sorry it was kinda short. If I made this longer I feel like a lot of people would have gotten angry yet unhappy with/at me. If I do end up posting a NSFW I will follow it up with a SFW upload cause I don't wanna leave people who don't read smutt to die because I didn't post on em, I sleep on KamiSero so I must sleep on both of what the people want ╭(.-.╭    )╮