inevitable fate

Hello hello! Thank you for checking out this book~~ I'm so glad you did! I won't keep you for long so I'd just like to explain to you that some basic wattpad lycan and werewolf perspective may be altered in this book which will slowly be clarified throughout the story. Everything here in this story is FANTASY - SUPERNATURAL - FICTIONAL!! So if it happens to be similar/ identical to some real life situations or something, it's purely coincidence as I made up a lotttt of stuff here.

So! Keep paging/scrolling :)) Hope you enjoy this novel I am writing hehehe <3

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

CHAPTER ONE: inevitable fate

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

"Come on, Robin! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and they're letting us out for two days!" Begs Jordan as she tugs incessantly on the hems of my sepia-colored leather jacket. I scowl at her, swiping the clothing away from her grasps. "I told you no! You can go on your own, Jordan. No one's stopping you. Why don't you just bring Wynne along?" I tell her, trudging past her as I attempt to get away. I speedily walk towards the training room, making my way towards the battered lit up targets. A metal table sits by the side with various weapons atop it. My hand lingers on a burnished silver dagger before grasping it delicately. With lightning speed, I fling the knife towards the target - the blade penetrating through the thick plastic. Grabby hands get a hold of my wrist with an iron grip and I snap my irritated eyes at her petty pestering. "Jor-"

"Robin, please! Wynne's going somewhere else and it's boring there! She's interested in museums and history - blegh! I promise you, where we are going is fun! " She continues to pester me much to my displeasure, pulling on my arm as if it was about to pop off. My chest rumbles, a growl escaping my lips. "Boys are fun? Watching them strip and dance for you is fun? That's absolutely revolting!" I forcefully yank my wrist out of her grasps, attempting to walk away.

   "I'll bring you to another club instead! One that's still filled with hot wealthy men if that makes you feel better?" She tries, blocking my path and continuing to reason with me. I look into her pleading brown eyes and I sigh. I don't want to spend one of my two day vacation in a luxurious club. I'm not looking for any romance or stress-relievers. But when I watch Jordan miserably beg in front of me, I can't seem to muster up the courage to turn my best friend down. "Fine! However, you make sure they don't touch me, Jordan. If any of them tries to, you know what will happen."

Jordan squeals, jumping up and down before pulling me into a tight embrace. "Thank you, Thank you! You won't be disappointed." Oh, I highly doubt that. I awkwardly pull my shoulders together as she continues to squish me in a hug, my face contorting to that of discomfort. Sensing my stiffness, she pulls back with pouty lips. "You really need to learn how to be social." Says Jordan before brushing back curly blonde strands behind her ear. I roll my eyes at her pettiness. "I don't need to get all social. It's not like I have much friends." I mutter and hearing this, she grins. "Well at least you're lucky to have me!" Declares the ball of energy before grasping my hand again and tugging me along. I groan, defeated but bitterly obliging - allowing her to pull me along the sleek hallways.