1~

Autumn's*

Hi everyone, my name is Autumn and I know that it's weird to be named after a season. But I'm a werewolf and I'm 16 this year, which means that I'm finding my mate this year. But I don't think my mate would want me because I'm broken and I'm also the runt of the pack which means that I'm the smallest wolf you can find out there. My parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Red Moon pack and they only love my older brother, James because he is the heir to the pack and is a normal wolf, not a runt like me.

Anyways, I woke up when my alarm went off at 6:30am and quickly shut off my alarm clock, and yes I do not have a phone compared to James and I also sleep in the attic and not in a proper room. But my parents were nice enough to let me have clothes and education which means I'm starting at a new school because I was homeschooled so that no one will see me. After I finished using the bathroom and brushing my teeth, I used some makeup to hide all of the bruises on my face and then wore a hoodie and leggings to hide all the bruises on my body, arms and legs too. I then went downstairs to make breakfast for the pack and then went to school with an apple in my hand and my bag on my back.

Dimitri's*

My name is Dimitri and I'm the upcoming Alpha to the Black Shadows pack which is the strongest pack in the world. I'm 17 this year and I have not found my mate yet. I woke up at 7am and started getting ready for school but not before eating the breakfast prepared by my mum who is the Luna of the pack of course. We live in the pack house because my dad didn't want to be away from the pack members because my dad cherishes the pack and loves every single pack member as they are family to us.

"Good morning mum, good morning dad!" I said as I ran into the dining room with my bag and my phone in my hands. "Good morning son." My dad said while he drank his coffee and looked at the papers that were in his hand which I assume is pack matters. I ate the bacon and eggs that my mum had made and then went to the pack garage to drive myself to school in my beautiful car. (I'm no good with car names, so please imagine which car you like and that's the one he's driving)

I got to school within 15 minutes and went to park my car and went to the lockers to take the needed textbooks and went to my first class of the day. As I was walking to my first class, I saw this new girl walking down the hallway looking for her class and when she passed me, I caught a whiff of strawberries and vanilla and my wolf was screaming in my head, "MATE!!!" I tried to get a glimpse of her face but I couldn't because her hood was up and it looked like she was very weak because she was very skinny. I went to her and said, "Hi! Do you need some help finding your classroom?" She looked at me and said softly, "Mate....." Her voice was so soft that I thought that she wasn't even talking, but she shook her head and said, "Erm....yes...I do need help in finding my classroom....I have English at room 20..." "Oh! That's the class I'm going to! Let me bring you there!" And we started walking to the classroom.

Hi everyone! I have just started this story because my other werewolf book kinda wasn't up to my expectation and predictions so I decided to write a new one! I hope you guys will support this book and also vote and comment! I know this chapter is a little short, but trust me, I'll update longer chapters in the future!