2~

Autumn's*

I reached school and went to the office to get my schedule and locker number according. I opened the door and the lady gave me the things that I needed and I went to my locker. I put my hood up to hide my face and quickly walked to my locker. I saw that my first class was English at room 20 which I had no clue where it is, so I got the textbook out and went to find the classroom.

As I was walking down the hallway, I caught a slight whiff of wood and pine, but I thought that it was someone's cologne or perfume so I continued finding the classroom. Someone came in front of me and asked, "Hi! Do you need some help finding your classroom?" I looked at him and my wolf screamed in my mind, "MATE!!!" I said, "Mate...." I remembered that I had to answer his question and then I replied him, ""Erm....yes...I do need help in finding my classroom....I have English at room 20..." He told me that he had the same class so I followed him to the classroom and when we entered the classroom, everyone's eyes were on me and I started to feel anxious and scared. My teacher told me to introduce myself and I said softly, "I'm Autumn....nice to meet everyone..." My teacher told me that I could take a seat next to Dimitri, I looked up to see who it was and it was my mate. I went to the seat and placed my bag down and the textbook on the desk and started to listen to the class when Dimitri slid a piece of paper to me and I read it, "Hey, here's my number, and since we're mates, I was thinking if you wanted to have a mini-date after school?" I looked at him and nodded.

The class finished quickly and I checked my schedule for my next class and saw that it was Math, I saw Dimitri walking out of the classroom and I went to him and tugged on the sleeve of his jacket. "Yes my beautiful mate?" I blushed and told him softly, "I..have Math next...what do you have...? Also...I don't have a phone because my parents did not allow me to get one..." His face dropped when I finished my sentence and said, "You don't have a phone? That's horrible of your parents! Anyways, I have Math too, do you need me to walk you to your locker?" I nodded my head and told him my locker number which was 25. "My locker is next to yours! My locker number is 26." I smiled softly and followed him to the lockers and got out my Math textbook and went ahead to the class with him.

Dimitri's*

I was shocked when Autumn told me that her parents didn't allow her to get a phone. I also realised that she talked very softly and only kept to herself unless she needed to talk to me or she was called to answer a question. We walked to the next class and took our seats and sat through another class. I was looking forward to our mini-date after school which ends in another period after this one. I felt that something was wrong with Autumn but I didn't want to force her to tell me about what's going on in her family so I kept quiet. I mindlinked my dad to ask him to do a background check on Autumn but I didn't know her surname so I asked her, "Autumn was it? What pack are you from?" She replied, "I'm from the Red Moon pack..."

At this point, my mouth just fell wide open and I was shocked at where she came from. But I still mindlinked my dad about her pack and then he told me that he will contact me once he was done. I told her, "I'm from the Black Shadows pack and I'm the next Alpha in line and you, my beautiful mate is going to be my Luna." I said proudly when I ended the sentence. She looked at me in shock and quickly said, "Please....reject me...I'm not fit to be a Luna to such a strong pack.....I'm just a runt...." My eyes grew bigger and I told her, "Runt or not, you are still beautiful. And you are going to be a great Luna to the Black Shadows pack." I kissed her cheek and she just blushed which made her look so cute! I couldn't stop smiling at her and I just adored her.

Time flew quickly and school ended which means that it's time for our mini-date! But sadly, Autumn told me that she had to go home if not her parents would be very angry. But I refused to let her go home because my dad mindlinked me saying that the Red Moon pack is a horrible pack and he heard that the Alpha and Luna were torturing their only daughter and never let her out of the house until this year. How did my dad get this extra information about Autumn, I have zero clue but for all I know, I wasn't going to let Autumn go home when I know something bad will happen to her. So I said, "Autumn, I know what your parents are doing to you, please come home with me, I promise that you will be loved and no one will be abusing you in my pack." She shook her head and kept on trying to go home but I kept my grip on her and I said, "Autumn, you are not going to go back there because I love you and I can't bear to see you being hurt. Please come to my house with me, I promise that you will be loved there." She nodded her head and I brought her to my car and drove the two of us home.

Hi everyone! Here's the second update!!!! I hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter and please continue to support this book!