3~

Autumn's*

Dimitri asked me out on a mini-date!!! I was thinking if I should go with him but I was afraid of what my parents would do when they find out that I didn't go home and instead went home with my mate where I was safe in their pack and not my own. I decided to follow Dimitri back to his pack anyways and then I'll tell him that I'll go home to my pack after spending a little bit of time at their house. "Dimitri...?" "Yes my love?" "Could you send me back to my pack after an hour or so...? My pack needs me if not, they will come and start a war with your pack...." Dimitri looked at me in shock while he pulled up to the side and started to reason with me, "Why??? You're being abused in your pack, don't you want to go away from them??" I nodded my head but I told him, "My pack needs me to clean up after them and also need me to make their meals because that's my role inside the pack...I'm an omega, and that's what omegas do...."

Once I finished my sentence, Dimitri started talking more calmly and said, "You will not go back there, I promise you, you don't have to be there for them. Omegas are respected in my pack because of what they do for us and you will be the future Luna to the pack. It doesn't matter if anyone disregards you, if anyone dares to come and say something bad to you, you come and tell me. Okay?" I nodded at him and gave him a small smile because he cheered me up, after that, we continued the drive to his pack house. We reached his pack house after 5 minutes of driving and we went into the house holding hands.

Lots of people were staring at me and they were whispering about me. They were saying things about, "Who is that?" "Isn't she an Omega?" "What is she doing with the Alpha?" Dimitri cleared his throat and told everyone, "Members of the Black Shadow Pack! This is your future Luna! Autumn Moon!" Everyone looked at me and I waved my hand at them and gave them a small smile, while everyone started cheering and saying, "Welcome to the pack Luna!!!" I remembered about what Dimitri was telling me about the pack being very acceptive and that I will be safe inside this pack compared to my pack. But at this point, I knew that this was going to be my pack and the Red Moon pack would be my old pack and would also be in the past.

Dimitri's*

I couldn't believe what Autumn said about wanting to go back to her old pack because she was abused there. Instead of being an Alpha's daughter, she was made into an Omega and was doing chores for her pack and had to deal with her pack members nonsense everyday. I feel so happy to be able to make her change her mind to come back with me and also introducing her to the pack. I guaranteed to Autumn that she would be safe in my pack and would be cared for like how she needs to be cared. Once everyone's cheerings died down, I brought Autumn into my room and I passed her some clothes so that she could have a shower. "Here you go, this is a shirt of mine that I don't wear much and a pair of boxers. These will be quite big on you so I felt that it would be better than those clothes you have on now." She nodded and went into my en suite bathroom for a shower.

While she was showering, I mind-linked a couple of the pack Omegas to head to the mall to buy some clothes for Autumn, I even passed them my card so that they didn't have to use their own money. And then, within minutes, my beautiful mate emerged from the bathroom in my clothes. She looked so snuggly and I couldn't help but stare at her for a couple of minutes until she got my attention. "Dimitri.....? Thank you for letting me have a shower in your room...can I take a nap...?" "Of course love, here, you can take your nap on my bed, don't worry, I won't do anything to you." She climbed onto the empty spot on the bed and laid down. She looked at me and said, "Could you have a nap with me....?" "Of course! Let me get changed into some comfy clothes and we'll take a nap ok?" After saying that, I went straight into my closet and got changed into some sweatpants and I just forgot about the shirt.

I climbed into bed, next to my beautiful mate and laid down. She looked at me and moved closer to me until I could hug her. I felt her exhale and snuggle into my chest, I stroked her hair and I realised that it helped her to calm down. But when I stopped, she would let out a little whine to tell me not to stop. I didn't stop doing that until she fell asleep, I kissed her hair and fell asleep as well.

Hey guys! I know this chapter is a little short..I just started school and I haven't had the time to update the book, so I decided to do a quick one so that you guys have a chapter to read! I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next.