INNOCENT LOVE • INFO

Hello and welcome to my new book called "Innocent Love".

This is not a full story but only Drabbles about my all time favorite couple;
Gouenji, Kidou, & Endou

You guess that right!

This is a threesome story drabbles about our trio!

¡Before you begin to scroll down make sure that your are somewhere far from other people!

¡And also be sure to know that, you, yourself like the trio being together!

If you are a hater of the fact of them being together, then I suggest you to get out!

¡I only made this for my personal desire, so please no judgemental comments!

And I do have a reason for me liking the trio together, and it's because they're always ToGeThEr!!

That they have created a special bond between them, though I still like some other ships...

Because, I, for one doesn't really agree of Endou and Natsumi being together, though I won't hate, lol.

|I hate it-|

Oof-

It doesn't make any sense on why they are together in IE Go.

If they weren't really always together on the original series.

I would always accept Aki and Endou though, but not much,
>Sorry Ichinose-chan<

Well anyway, I hope they would make KyoTen canon of some sort, lol.

|Make KyouTen Canon!|

And also a bonus for reading my book! I would totally accept any suggested au/scenarios! You want them to be in! Even if it's Either Gouenji x Endou only or Kidou x Endou or even Gouenji x Kidou! And our threesome Gouenji x Endou x Kidou.

!But be minded that in this story;
Gouenji will always be the seme!
Kidou is always the seme-uke!
&
Endou is always gonna be uke!

Happy Reading!

Luciana_chan7 💞