3. Happy Family?

Sitting in office he was explaining her about new project but her mind was somewhere else..  He too noticed it. He decided to distract her, he came near her..  Blew hot air on her neck..  She shuddered.

"Rajveer aap... " Before she could say anything he placed his lips on hers..  Kissing her passionately..  Hands roaming on her back sensually.. Creating a need.

He pushes her on table kissing her neck, sliding her skirt up, rubbing her inner thighs, other hand kneading her breast..  Making her forget about the world he enters his hand inside her panty and started rubbing her folds...  She gasped,  holding his face in her hands kissing him wild, sucking his lower lip.

He enters his finger inside her opening,  she moaned with pleasure while kissing him, soon his another finger too  joined inside... And started finger fucking her. She was having heavenly feeling. Little bit later he pulled down his trousers along with her panties.. And started rubbing her clit with his shaft not entering inside.. Teasing her.

"Stop playing Rajveerrr... Get into the action" She said in frustration.

"Uhunn...  Not today,  we're just gonna have foreplay" He said increasing the speed of rubbing his penis on her folds meanwhile slapping it on her vagina.

She was going mad with this teasing play, she started pressing her breast,  Rajveer watched her doing this her errected nipples were clearly visible through her shirt.. This was making him crazy.. He started stroking his cock.

"Play with your self" She could clearly see that There was a mad desire in his eyes, she rubbed her clit making dirty sounds... He went a bit behind to have a clear view of her, he sat down on sofa while keep stroking himself,  eyes glued on her. She pushed her finger inside her hole, moaning loudly..  With other hand opening the buttons of her shirt,  giving him the extra view of her heavy cleavage, pressing them hard.

The faster she was pumping
her finger inside the more faster His hands working to jerk Himself off...  Later they felt their orgasm exploding screaming each others name. They get dressed properly,  he kissed her forehead.

"Tumne use kuch kaha kyu nahi.... Waise to sabko muh tod jawab deti firti ho... Fir uss raat kya hua?" He asked her.

"Wo patni hai apki... " She said slowly.

"Naam ki... " He held her hand "tumhare liye chahta to uss raat hi mein Kaira ko jawab usi ki bhasha me de sakta tha...  Lekin meine aisa kuch nahi kia... Kyunki mein tumhari kamazori nahi...  Takat banna chahta hun... Apne maan sam-maan ke liye khade hone ke liye ye nahi dekha jata ki samne wala kaun hai..  Bas apni izzat ki raksha karni chahiye,  fir chahe kisi din tumhare samne mein hi kyu na hu... Samjhi" She noded.

He hugged her lovingly "hum ne ek dusre se saccha pyaar kiya hai Naina,  Or Pyaar kabhi galat nahi hota".

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Shekhawat Mansion

" Hi Nia, Long time no see... Busy with Boyfriend? " She asked teasingly.

"Aisa kuch nahi hai Lavanya.. " She said blushing.

"It's Lav,  Nia" She cried.

"And it's Naina.. Not Nia" She teased her.

"But I like Nia, just like your personality cute and beautiful and classy too"

"Ok baba..  Jo mann chahe bulayo..  Howz your school going" She asked.

"Exams are near lekin padhai me mann nahi lagta.. Upar se school me itne sare distractions" Naina looks at her confused "Boys You know... " She said slyly and Naina laughed.