Chapter 3; Wrapped up

Morning

Ivy's POV

I yawned and woke up, still in the maze, but feeling a little more determination today than yesterday. I got up and took out some pup food and ate. After I ate, I swam out and to the left.

Isaac's POV

I yawned and woke up, still in this god-forsaken maze, but feeling better than yesterday. I got up and swam straight ahead, then left.

Ivy's POV

I swam left, then to the left again. I swam straight ahead and found a key "Hey, I found a key!" I smiled grabbing the key. After I did, I swam back one square, then swam to the left once more and an alarm went off "NO!!!" I screamed unhappy "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!" I yelled. Suddenly, the key was yanked out of my paw by seaweed and I started getting wrapped up. After I was cocooned, I was pulled down.

Isaac's POV

I swam straight ahead, right, then straight again. I went left and found a key "What do you know, there's key!" I grinned swimming to it. After I grabbed the key, I swam to the right and an alarm went off "Oh you've got to be KIDDING ME!!!" I growled. A bandage gagged me. It started mummifying me. After I was mummified from head to tail fins, I was pulled down.

 After I was mummified from head to tail fins, I was pulled down

Both POV's of Isaac and Ivy

When we woke up, we were not wrapped up, but we were angry and we growled and punched the padded wall "THIS MAZE IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!!" We growled at the same time not knowing we did. We sighed and laid down. "I hope that we can still find a way to get each other out of here" We sighed

To be continued...

Part Complete

Next part: Chapter 4; Chained and Tied up