Chapter 5 : To The Mall!

Narrating Norton Campbell,

✦—————♛—————✦

A few days had passed, and finally its Sunday. Norton woke up and do his daily routine. Norton took his black jacket, his phone, his earphone, and his trusty magnet in his pocket. He rode his bicycle to the mall. He listen to a song while riding his bike. He felt the cold breeze air that just went by.

"... So refreshing.... "

He closed his eye for a moment to relax and then continue riding his bike. After 7 minutes, he arrived at the mall and parked his bike as he went in. He goes to the fountain in the middle, there he saw on his left, all of the girl talking about something while on his right, it's Naib and Eli standing and looking at their phone. He went to the boys and asked

"Where are the others?"

"I don't know. Maybe they're late. "

"Oh well. "

Norton sat on a small bench in the mall and play a game in his phone. After waiting again, everyone came and Emma shouted to the group

"Great, everybody is now here. Let's go!"

Some of the girls followed Emma to the clothes shop. Kevin, Kreacher, and William went to the bug shop to buy some bug net. They said that they will have a bug catching contest. Norton went into the furniture store. He picked tents and put it on the cashier.

"How much is all of this?"

"$25. 30"

"I'll buy it. "

After Norton bought the tents he went back to the fountain and wait for the others.

".... "

He started to get bored and so he scrolled through his phone. He waited and waited until he got a phone call from someone.

"Huh? Who's this?"

Curiously he answered the call and went to the wall where it is not too noisy.

"Yes? Hello? Who is this?"

"Hello. Can I look for... Wait who is this?"

"Norton. Norton Campbell. "

"Oh sorry. I got the wrong number. Can you not tell anyone about this?"

"And what if I do?"

"You don't want them to be in a missing poster don't you?"

Norton then loses his balance and fell down. His face were full of terror.

"W-what did you say?!"

"Oh time to hang up bye!"

Then the call ended. Norton ran back to the fountain and in his mind he was panicking. Not knowing what to do. He then saw everybody and acted normally.

"Hey Nort. Where have you been?"

Norton decided to not tell them about it. He doesn't want them to go missing.

"I went to the toilet. "

"Oh good. Cause we're going to go back. See you tomorrow!"

"B-bye... "

Norton went back with his bicycle. Eagerly, he decided to solve this phone call by himself.

◈ ━━━━━Chapter 5 End━━━━━ ◈