Chapter 10

Anti's POV

Laura looked like she was thinking and then she finally spoke up with excitement glittering in her eyes

"A wedding!"

What the actual fuck.

I mean I like Y/n but not..... Not like that.

Y/n looked at me really confused but amused at the same time, while Laura walked away to go set up some books to make an alter.

While she was setting everything up Y/n and I talked for a bit in cat language because we can, now fuck off.

"A fucking wedding, are you kidding me!" "I find it funny, I never would've thought of that."

Y/n replied to my comment Laura came over and placed us on the alter and tried to push us closer together.

She picked up a random book and pretended to start reading from it "Blah blah blah.... I now pronounce you cat husband and cat wife."

She closed the book and tossed it somewhere behind her and pushed me and Y/n closer together than we were before.

I jumped off the alter and just stared at her and started licking my paw because I have to act like cat to make it believable that I'm not a human trapped inside a cats body.

She glared at me and sighed and started cleaning up the books Y/n started walking over to me.

Laura grabbed her book bag and took it to the dinning room table and pulled out her homework.

I was tired so I laid down and Y/n laid down next to me, and I felt my face heat up.

I never realized before or ever thought that I would have or even develop feeling for anybody.

But they're smart, funny, cute ( at least in a cats body since I haven't seen them in person yet ) and a lot more.

Y/n quickly fell asleep and I did as well curling up next to them

Laura's POV

I was having trouble with my math homework and I went to go get daddy but when I stood up and turned around I saw Celine and Mr whiskers cuddled up next to each other.

I stared at them for a second before silently going up the stairs to go get my dad as to not wake them.

I knocked on my dads door and he slowly opened the door a crack and looked at me, "I need help with my math homework"

I said he sighed and slipped out closing and locking the door behind him. I've never seen the inside of daddy's room, I wonder why?

( it's because of the lazy author not wanting to write it out yet )

We walked back downstairs and sat at the dinning room and he helped me on the rest of my math homework.

Marks POV

It's weird being a cat but hey! It's not that bad once you get used to it.

Our goal is to find Anti and the fan whose name I can't remember, but I don't know where they would've went.

I don't think they would be at Darks place, yes I know about that, I also know he has a daughter and that's what stopped me from doing whatever I was doing that was making Dark angry with me.

If they were at Darks place they would probably be dead by now at the hands of him.

We were at the edge of the forest and I could see people on the sidewalks and stuff like that. I decided to stay in the forest and continue looking for them there.

I hope wherever they are they're safe, well the fan at least I don't know why I decided to help. "Why did Anti run away?"

They told me about the note and what was in it..... Hmmmmmm. It's sounds a little suspicious but I mean they showed up one day and tried to kill us with no explanation so I mean I guess I could see where he's coming from. 

I just hope to find them quickly so we can fix all of this.