Fear

Alone in the castle's beautiful maze, I couldn't help but smile with joy. I would be Tommen's and I would be his. I had sent word to Tommen to meet me here. I was dying to know how he felt about our engagement. I hoped he would be as happy as I was.

I heard striding footsteps behind me and began to rise.

"Tommen I-" his face was stern and hard as Valyrian steel. His threatening blue eyes bore into mine "Forgive me!" I fell into a deep curtsy "...Your grace"

"What have I told you about addressing my brother in an improper manner?" He asked, putting his hands behind his back as he casually strolled toward me.

I put on a brave face like Sansa told me and kept my gaze with him. "Forgive me, your grace. I was so thrilled with the Prince and I's betrothal that I forgot myself. I vow it will never happen again"

Joffrey smirked, stopping in front of me. He stretched out his long bony finger and lifted my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"You aren't only Tommen's you know" he whispered breathlessly.

His breath caressed my neck as he slowly touched my skin with his lips.

"Your grace?" I knew better than to cry out or to push him off me.

He suddenly snapped his head back and grabbed my cheeks firmly in one hand. His brow furrowed and he bit his lip.

"If I can't have all of you than neither can Tommen" he snarled.

"Pardon, your grace?"my voice wavered exposing my fear. What does he want from me?!

His stern face morphed into a threatening smirk that screamed you're mine. He forcefully grabbed my waist and pushed me up against a stone statute. I let out a whimper and tried to push him off me. He began to pull at my clothes and roughly run his hands into my hair.

"Stop!" I cried.

His hands immediately stopped.

"What did you just say?" he hissed.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I blinked them away "I'm sorry, your grace but-"

"but what?!" he yelled so loud that it's a wonder the whole kingdom didn't hear. A bird that was happily nesting in a hedge flapped away squawking in fear.

"What about Lady Margery?" I asked, trying to think of anything to make him stop.

"You're wedding is tomorrow, your grace. You wouldn't want anything to jeopardise the joining of House Baratheon and House Tyrell" I slowly slipped out of his grasp and falsely smiled at him " you're house, My King, is the most powerful in all of the seven kingdoms. And House Tyrell is the second most powerful. Your marriage with Lady Margery is a blessing to Westeros. Your Grace, it is a blessing. Your houses together are going to make you the most powerful king that will ever rule"

He didn't say anything for a minute. I could see he was processing my words. He was leaning proudly against the statue with his hand on his hip. I remained calm -though inside I was screaming- and kept smiling innocently at him.

"You're right" he finally said "I must wait until I am married before I...have you" a smirk plagued his face

My heart almost stopped. I tried to reason with him but chocked on my breath causing me to whimper. He showed great pleasure at my distress and cocked a grin.

"When I am married to Lady Margery, you will be my mistress. You will do what I say when I say and you will father my bastard children" he looked me up and down and bit his lip.

"But I am to marry your brother, your grace" I whispered. I couldn't bring myself to speak louder. I was in too much shock. I thought my betrothal to Tommen had guaranteed my safety. I thought I was to be Tommen's and only his.

"I am the king!" he said sternly with a haunting smirk "I can do whatever I please" he slouched into one hip and gave me the eye. The eye that said you're mine. "If only House Iyesrt was as wealthy as House Tyrell...you would be my queen and I would truly own you. You are more beautiful than any woman in all the kingdom. Just giving you to my weedy little brother would be such a waste. Every man in this city wants to fuck you bloody"

"Thank you, your grace" I mumbled and stared at my trembling legs. I knew better than to ignore his 'compliments'.

"But I am telling you, Arathea, you will be mine tomorrow. I will come to your chamber after I have consoled my marriage and I will have you" he thumbed his sword "and you will not resist me"

"Arathea!" Tommen's excitable voice called out to me from nearby.

Joffrey scowled at the sound of his brothers approach and strolled off. I wanted to cry out for Tommen but I couldn't find my voice. I fell to my knees and stared blankly in front of me at the statue where Joffrey almost hand his way with me.

"Arathea?" I felt Tommen's hands on my shoulders. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried out and buried my head in my hands. "Arathea! Please! Don't cry!"

"I can't do this" I spluttered.

Tommen knelt down in front of me and fell silent for a minute.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask for this. If I knew you felt this way I would have refused"

I lifted my head. Tommen's eyes were full of sorrow. His head was lowered and his brow creased.

"Tommen" I put my hand under his chin and lifted his eye line to mine "I want nothing more than to be yours"

His face lit up and a great beaming smile ascended onto his handsome face.

"You do?" he asked.I smiled through the tears and nodded. He put his hands in mine. "So what's wrong?"

I looked around to make sure no one was around. There was no one not even a bird.

"Joffrey" I whispered.

His eyes changed. I had never seen them in such a way. Lines formed all over him as he screwed his face in anger.

"What has he done to you?!"

I shook my head "It doesn't matter"

I didn't want to tell him. What was there that he could do? His brother is the king. He can't argue with him.

"Please!" he begged and shook my hand a little.

"He is going to have me...tomorrow. He wants to...to..." I lowered my voice "fuck me bloody. He is going to have me and keep on having me until he is done with me. He will make me his mistress and make me bare his illegitimate children"

His hands stiffened in mine "No!" he half yelled "no" he shook his head "he can't have you!"

I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes to try and calm him "You know he can, Tommen. He can do anything"

"No!" he protested "I am going to tell uncle Tyrion. He will know what to do. He always does"

I sighed but then nodded in defeat. I didn't want anyone to know but Tommen was right. If anyone could help me it was Lord Tyrion.