Chapter 16: Something there

Pidge pov

"There's something sweet and almost kind, but he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined, And now he's dear and I'm so sure, I wonder why I didn't see it there before." I sang as I fiddled with an invention.

Keith pov

"She glanced this way, I thought I saw,  and when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw. No, it can't be, I'll just ignore, But she's never looked that way at me before." I sang as I trained with some vines. I wasn't aware Shiro and Lance were watching me.

Back to Pidge pov

"New, and a bit, alarming. Who would have thought this could be. True, he's no prince charming, but there's something in him that I simply didn't see." I didn't know Allura, Clix and mom were watching me.

~Timeskip~

Allura pov

We were in the lounge. "Well, who would've thought?" Shiro sang. "Well, bless my soul." Queen Alexia sang.  "Well, who'd have known?" I sang. "Well, who indeed?" Lance sang. "And who'd have guessed they'd come together on their own?" Sang Clix. "It's so peculiar, we'll wait and see. A few days more, there may be something there that wasn't there before. You know, perhaps there's something there that wasn't there before." We all sang together.

Both Keith's and Pidge's at the same time but in different spots.

"There might be something there that wasn't there before."  I sang.

Just Pidge's

I sighed as I put down the invention. "Nah, he'll never fall for me." I said and headed to the lounge. Keith came up behind me. We both walked in to see the others waiting. "There's something there that wasn't there before." Hunk muttered. Then they all burst out laughing. Keith and I looked at each other confused.