Prologue ≫ 00

I groaned, tossing out the fourth picture that came out of the printer of my best friend, Momoi.

"This is never going to work," I grumbled, stunned at how awkward Momoi posed in the pictures.

She asked, shrugging, "Just ask Kise to model for you or something. He's is a professional model."

"Kise?" I scratched my head, trying to recognize the name. It didn't ring a bell.

"You know," Momoi sighed, pausing, "the Kise Ryouta."

"Who's Kise Ryouta?"

Her jaw dropped. Momoi looked at me in disbelief.

"You're joking, right? He was in Teikō Middle School with us," She muttered, "He was the most popular guy back in 8th grade and was on the basketball team while I coached. The Generation of Miracles I've told you about all the time? Kise was in it."

"Oh..." I trailed, nodding, "That blond kid, right?"

"Yeah... The blond kid," Momoi chuckled, staring at the fifth picture of her that came out of the printer, "Also, remind me never to go into the modeling business."

"Never go to the modeling business."

We laughed in unison, but once we recollected ourselves, she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Rima-chan... Let's go to Kaijō High after school."

"What?" I spat out, widening my eyes, "Why? That's so far away though..."

"It's only, like, an hour away. I also want to bring their basketball team a surprise with Tōō's team! Won't it be fun, being able to have a unexpected game?" She clapped her hands together. "Not to mention, you can talk to Kise about your photography stuff and what not."

Before I could argue, the bell rang and Momoi skipped out of homeroom with a wide grin.

Well, there's no going back on this one.

_____

A/N: Super excited about this story!

(・x・U)≡≡≡3

//farts attractively//

Anyways, make sure to give me some feedback! Don't worry; the story will get better. The first few chapters will be a bit slow, though, so just a warning.

With love,

kawaii-kins ☜(◔◞౪◟◔)☞